I have a new person I want to stab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a new person I want to stab

The asshat at Microsoft who decided I have to watch Common tell me, 40 fucking times a day, that I have more power at my fingertips than at any time in history.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

I worry about you at times....

Shouldn’t you be down south enjoying the warmer weather and working on your short game?
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Fuckity fuck, man ... I just spent 2 1/2 hours clearing a foot of snow off my shit.

I'm southbound in a week, though.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Somewhere, some asshole with a sandbox and a rake in his office, who throws tantrums if he gets his snack late, got a standing ovation at a pitch meeting for that.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I’ll swap ya....

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Fuckity fuck, man ... I just spent 2 1/2 hours clearing a foot of snow off my shit.

I'm southbound in a week, though.
          Just dug myself out for the 3rd time because I’m on emergency 24 hr call.... for some reason people get upset when trees fall on power lines...lol
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Ugggh....that sounds so real

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            Somewhere, some asshole with a sandbox and a rake in his office, who throws tantrums if he gets his snack late, got a standing ovation at a pitch meeting for that.
            I can’t even smile about it. Dead spot on.

Comment

I'm not sure who I have a bigger problem with: that guy, or the guy who thinks every day is bring your guitar to work day.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
              X