Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigSlizz
    replied
    I'm not sure who I have a bigger problem with: that guy, or the guy who thinks every day is bring your guitar to work day.

Leave a comment:

• Raptor
    replied
    Ugggh....that sounds so real

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    Somewhere, some asshole with a sandbox and a rake in his office, who throws tantrums if he gets his snack late, got a standing ovation at a pitch meeting for that.
    I can’t even smile about it. Dead spot on.

Leave a comment:

• Raptor
    replied
    I’ll swap ya....

Originally posted by slag View Post
    Fuckity fuck, man ... I just spent 2 1/2 hours clearing a foot of snow off my shit.

I'm southbound in a week, though.
    Just dug myself out for the 3rd time because I’m on emergency 24 hr call.... for some reason people get upset when trees fall on power lines...lol

Leave a comment:

• BigSlizz
    replied
    Somewhere, some asshole with a sandbox and a rake in his office, who throws tantrums if he gets his snack late, got a standing ovation at a pitch meeting for that.

Leave a comment:

• slag
    replied
    Fuckity fuck, man ... I just spent 2 1/2 hours clearing a foot of snow off my shit.

I'm southbound in a week, though.

Leave a comment:

• Raptor
    replied
    I worry about you at times....

Shouldn’t you be down south enjoying the warmer weather and working on your short game?

Leave a comment:

• slag
    started a topic I have a new person I want to stab

I have a new person I want to stab

The asshat at Microsoft who decided I have to watch Common tell me, 40 fucking times a day, that I have more power at my fingertips than at any time in history.
Working...
X