NBA draft lottery tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://youtu.be/dV1xXkWPiPQ

Edit to add: I just want to clarify again, before you get even angrier...I don’t think Mikal is a “bad” pick and he very well may end up being better than Covington, just discussing the need to consider more than one prospect. Like you said, they’re not picking top 3 so to think that any player at 10 is a perfect fit is silly. Scout em all and hope Colangelo picks the right one (*Arrested Decelopment narrator voice* He won’t)
    Last edited by Sect 236; 05-15-2018, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Ehhhh, not half as good...really no defender (3 on Bridges) and Cov didn’t cock it back. I’m impressed though...didn’t think Cov even had that...

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        Relax bud. I don’t know who the pick should be. I’m just pointing out his style of play and how it fits with what did and did not work for the Sixers against their main competition for the future. Mikal has a high floor and low ceiling. He won’t be a bad pick, I just don’t know if he’s the “perfect” pick. There might not even be one out there.
        Probably right about a “perfect” pick (see 2017 draft)

Comment

UW Markelle was the perfect fit for the Sixers. If UW Markelle comes back, theyre in good shape. If he doesn’t.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            UW Markelle was the perfect fit for the Sixers. If UW Markelle comes back, theyre in good shape. If he doesn’t.....
            It’s crazy on so many levels. I can’t discuss him...makes me nauseated.

Comment

Outside of a 3&D Wing

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
              He’s a very good defensive player besides being a good shooter. I’ve watched both him and Miles Bridges a lot. Mikal is the better player, despite being less explosive and athletic.

I’d also like to see Colin Sexton here. He was surrounded by trash and continued to elevate his game Throughout the season...seems to have a killer instinct from the 4-5 games that I saw.

Mikal is my choice...
              A rim protector/Embiid insurance with offensive upside is a need, since Brett Brown apparently still doesn't trust Richaun on D.

Amir Johnson is a solid vet but he was brutal to watch at times...

Comment

Hopefully the pick will be used in a package to land Kawhi. However, I don't believe BC is creative enough to pull it off. Plus Boston has way more assets to get it done.

Comment

Working...
                X