Hmmm ... interesting alternative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
    They should give him the same offer they gave Wallace (1-year, $4M). Take it or leave it. If not, bring back Wallace or someone else. $8M-$9M for him is a joke.
    Reported numbers are never real. I only care about the cap hit and how easily the team can cut (gang) ties if it goes south and they want to move on next year. As long as the deal is structured smartly, that’s all that matters.

From a purely football standpoint, he makes sense.

Comment

He quit on this team before so if he wants to come back, he can take a discount or kick rocks. I couldn't care less if he came back or not.

Comment

DJax & Bell or DJax, T. Coleman & Mosley?

I love Ags for his one good year that one us (YES BITCHES) a Superbowl outside of that I am good if they move on from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
          He quit on this team before so if he wants to come back, he can take a discount or kick rocks. I couldn't care less if he came back or not.
          I hear what you're saying, but that team was a shit show. Even JP quit on them.

Jackson's got two, maybe three years left in the league. I'm willing to take the chance that the fear of career mortality has knocked some sense into him.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
            some talking heads are floating DJax would be 8-9 mil a year. Not sure I see that working here. Certainly not w/ Agholor at 9.4 mil
            I think it's very unlikely that Agholor comes back at 9.4 million. He's an 800 and 4 guy. Other teams know his TDs in 2017 were basically luck. He's better off restructuring with a relatively team friendly deal.

I think they could get both guys at the right price.

Comment

Jackson was just traded to the Eagles. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
              X