Wentz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Heat of the moment catharsis.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
        He also had Reich putting together the gameplans for him. Since Reich left his play calling and game planning has been highly questionable.
        Can't the same be said for Wentz though? He has not looked the same since Reich and Defilippo left.

FWIW I am not blaming Wentz, just dont think the coach should get thrown under the bus to defend him.

Comment

I’m not gonna put it all on Wentz

Three offensive pass interference calls, and dropped passes aren’t his fault, HOWEVER, I do have this sense that right now if they REALLY needed Carson to lead them on a game winning drive, he wouldn’t be able to do it, and that’s concerning to me. It feels like he’s pressing way too hard to meet the bar that Nick set.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

HE AND HIS OFFENSE HAD THE CHANCE TO BE HEROES AFTER THAT BLOCKED FIELD GOAL. CAME UP SMALL ONCE AGAIN.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Level of agreement 100%. Nepotism mediocrity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                Can't the same be said for Wentz though? He has not looked the same since Reich and Defilippo left.

FWIW I am not blaming Wentz, just dont think the coach should get thrown under the bus to defend him.
                It's not a full blown defense of Wentz he can share the blame but fuck you rally the team back and put them in your shoulders 2 weeks in a row and the receivers drop game winners and people are calling out Wentz like he is shit and doesn't have it is ridiculous. If one other is other is more to blame I would say it's the coach but definitely the players have to execute.

That being said how much more can wentz execute by putting the ball right in the hands and drop drop drop drop drop drop.

Eagles WR had 3 drops of explosive plays over 20 yards yesterday alone, rest of the 31 teams combined had 3 total. Ya sorry not putting this on the QB at all sorry.
                Last edited by Spartan92; 09-23-2019, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                  HE AND HIS OFFENSE HAD THE CHANCE TO BE HEROES AFTER THAT BLOCKED FIELD GOAL. CAME UP SMALL ONCE AGAIN.
                  Who is he, wentz? The guy who had the game winning play in the hands of JJAW who dropped it?

This was not on Wentz.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                    Who is he, wentz? The guy who had the game winning play in the hands of JJAW who dropped it?

This was not on Wentz.
                    No. 5 got the same treatment, and he was throwing to absolute garbage cans compared to what 11 had yesterday and what 11 has normally.

Comment

• Originally posted by EaglesphaninMD View Post
                      No. 5 got the same treatment, and he was throwing to absolute garbage cans compared to what 11 had yesterday and what 11 has normally.
                      What 11 had yesterday was garbage. But, otherwise you are right.
                      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
                      X