Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone see this Home Invasion in Millburn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to take me making sure my kids know what to do in case of emergency into "running drills" and a race issue. Stay classy brah.

Comment

Haha, speaking of which. When we lived at the place where the package went missing, some black dude walked in the front door with a bag of McDonald's (thinking he was at our neighbor's apartment). The look on his face was priceless once the dogs started going off. I thought he was going to shit himself.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
        Graphic:
        http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5cf_1372168824

Yeah, I'll keep my gun, thx
        The way you like to play the odds, you should put your entire paycheck into lottery tickets each week. I mean, there's a chance you'll win regardless of the greater risk.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

your kid is 80% more likely to be shot because you have a gun in the house. I bet that gun makes you feel so safe!
          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

I'm glad I was able to restart the agenda machine for you guys, have at it. You should organize a rally with Terp. Protect us from ourselves, plllleaaaaaaaaaasseeee!!!!!

Comment

I'm glad I was able to restart the agenda machine for you guys, have at it. You should organize a rally with Terp. Protect us from ourselves, plllleaaaaaaaaaasseeee!!!!!
              We could do a paintball outing.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

You're also 100 percent more likely to be able to shoot Diggle when he snaps his cap, decides he's had enough sauteed spinach, and breaks into your house to kill you for a fucking Ring Ding.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

When I saw this thread last night, I knew it was gonna blow up. I need Ref's take on this.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

:D

Comment

"I don't know much about cards, but this fo-five beats a full house."
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

not if its locked up

nm
                        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                          nm

I keepz a crossbow underneath my bed, arrows in my underwear drawer, chinese stars are hidden underneath the plant in the living room and a throwing ax behind the family portrait. Fuck a gun.

Comment

Who said anything about an ar-15, nerd.
                            I don't mind nerd. It beats paranoid, delusional, John Wayne hero-complex, gold buying, small penis having gun nut.

Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Haha, you mad bro? Nerd.

Comment

Guns are locked, but these are handy

My grandpa was a sheriff in Milwaukee when I was growing up and I got his lead-filled night stick and this tool for controlling perps.
                                Police called it a "come along"

Once its on your wrist, you'll do anything I ask of you - the pain is excruciating as it hits the nerve bundle next to the bone in your wrist. You can completely control another human with two fingers. Not the fastest in an emergency but if somebody is punching you its plausible to grab a wrist

I think they might be illegal now...maybe not

Comment

Working...
                                X