Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Kelly had any gonads Cooper would already be cut.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Kelly had any gonads Cooper would already be cut.

They need Riley fucking Cooper?

If you think the black players are gonna let this slide, you're deluded. Unless they dont have any self-respect. Maybe if it was Brett Favre but Riley Cooper is about the fiftieth best receiver in the NFC East.

Just cut him.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

If you think the black players are gonna let this slide, you're deluded. Unless they dont have any self-respect. Maybe if it was Brett Favre but Riley Cooper is about the fiftieth best receiver in the NFC East.

Just cut him.
    Really depends on what his relationship is with the black players in the locker room. If it was bad to begin with, yeah he should be gone. If he got along with the African American teammates ok... it could slide.

What I really want to know is if he made that comment about a group of black security guys or if it was just directed at security in general.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Just cut him.

The black players are gonna let this slide, and it has nothing to do with self-respect. He might get called peckerwood once or twice in the huddle to break the tension during practice, but thats about it.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

peckerwood

always the best white insult, except maybe honky lips

Comment

1. cracker-ass cracker

2. peckerwood

3. honky

is the top 3
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            1. cracker-ass cracker

2. peckerwood

3. honky

is the top 3

Coon and porch-monkey always struck a nerve. Nigger never did.

Comment

Its a big roster. What would your reaction be to a racist slur against you? I cant imagine theres not more than one player ready to call him out. It all changes once you show up on youtube calling out "niggers"

Actually Lurie or Howie should get Kelly off the hook and make the cut.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                The black players are gonna let this slide, and it has nothing to do with self-respect.
                So whats it have to do with? You think money is really all that matters or am i missing something else?

Comment

i believe they fined him

an undisclosed amount

Comment

Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES View Post
                    an undisclosed amount
                    Did they donate it or did jeff pocket it?

Comment

It appears to me that you are the one who thinks something other than self-respect is a valid basis for selective outrage over racial slurs ... as evidenced by your distinction between Cooper and Brett Favre.
                      Last edited by slag; 07-31-2013, 08:45 PM.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I think it has to do with forgiveness and knowing that his public humiliation is going to be punishment enough.

I love it when peckerwoods get all Skippy white with this stuff. "By golly, did you hear what Mr. Cooper for the NFL Eagles said?"

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                          It appears to me that you are the one who thinks something other than integrity is a valid basis for selective outrage over racial slurs ... as evidenced by your distinction between Cooper and Brett Favre.
                          Personally no. I would hope I would get in his racist face.

However I could kind of understand people letting their meal ticket slide. But Riley Cooper? For who, for what.

Comment

Just cut him.
                            Dude. I'm as hippy liberal PC as it probably gets on this board and I don't think he should be cut. He made one mistake and gave an excuse free apology for it. It isn't a pattern of behavior he should lose his job for.

This is the team who gave Micheal Vick a second chance after doing something much worse.

Comment

Bad comparison. Michael Vick paid his penalty in prison.

The Eagles would be better off without Riley Cooper. I dont see the argument in his favor. Players get cut for DUIs.

Comment

Working...
                              X