Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Kelly had any gonads Cooper would already be cut.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vick even said as much. Something along the lines of he knows what it's like to be publicly chastised. Said it was hard to understand but easy to forgive.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      Bad comparison. Michael Vick paid his penalty in prison.
      Right, and Cooper did something that is not illegal. Apologizing and changing his behavior is how you make amends. There isn't any more you can really ask of him. Using racial slurs is correctable behavior that doesn't put lives at risk like something like a DUI or street racing (Hello, Peters) does.

Comment

I'm not following you.

Are you saying self respect can take a back seat to money or not?
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Well, you can take the ballplayer out of the U. of Florida, but you sure can't take the U. of Florida out of the ballplayer, can you?

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            They need Riley fucking Cooper?

If you think the black players are gonna let this slide, you're deluded. Unless they dont have any self-respect. Maybe if it was Brett Favre but Riley Cooper is about the fiftieth best receiver in the NFC East.

Just cut him.
            Rumor is that the first song on the practice playlist tomorrow is this one:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu9...yo-nigga_music

All kidding aside, I went to UF and was a fan of Cooper. I agree, they should just cut him.

-Ten

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              I'm not following you.

Are you saying self respect can take a back seat to money or not?
              Of course it can. Everybody has their line. How much of a racist would you work for?
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I liked this story better

when it involved Kerry Collins. The original DRQ is still the "best"

Comment

Well if everyone has a line, why should the Eagles toe yours?

Comment

Well if everyone has a line, why should the Eagles toe yours?
                    To show class?

Comment

Class as you define it?

Seems to me there are lots of people here willing to give the guy a second chance ... including the only black person in the thread.

Comment

Class as you define it?

Seems to me there are lots of people here willing to give the guy a second chance ... including the only black person in the thread.
                        Yes its my opinion. I have to admit I'm curious why 3I finds it acceptable. The apology is bullshit. We all know that.

Im not talking about putting him in jail just getting him off the roster.

Comment

You been the butt of racist or ethnic slurs?

I have as a Jew.

And some guys get a pass and I fuck around with them ... others I don't.

IG makes fun of Asian Resbians here ... you calling for his removal from the board as a racist?

I'm not ... because I consider the context.

Or does it have to be a particular word?

Seems to me Cooper could have been drunk and pissed and wasn't slurring the entire black population.

Only the security guards who pissed him off.

And it's not yet clear if all, or any, of them were black.

And most significantly, how come I have yet to see you all outraged about Delmon Young's vile slurring of Jews last summer?
                          Last edited by slag; 07-31-2013, 09:37 PM. Reason: t

Comment

Im Jewish too - although not observant at all. However if somebody started throwing "kike" in my face I cant imagine just grinning and bearing it.

I dont know anything about Delmon Young's wife. No accounting for wives.

There are plenty of drunk and pissed comments you can make besides fighting niggers.

Comment

True story. When I was a young lawyer, I attended a meeting with young, brilliant but intellectually arrogant female partner. Our clients, who were from a firm that rhymes with Frudential, were straight laced middle aged insurance guys, including a Senior VP of the client.

So this meeting goes on for hours, as my compatriot partner grabs the meeting by the throat and pounds the other side relentlessly, exhuausting everyone including our clients.

Finally, we take a break to caucus, the other side leaves the room, and my partner goes, "what a bunch of Hugenots!" Now, forget for a minute how odd that comment was, she clearly meant "what a bunch of Hugenots!" as "what a bunch of assholes!"

And our client, the Frudential SVP, says, "I'M a Hugenot!"

Comment

He said something disgusting and moronic, but it's up to his team and teammates to forgive him or cast him out. At least it gives some of the white guilt ridden a reason to rage about it on the internet though.

Comment

Working...
                                X