Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chip is annoying the hell out of me with this QB indecision crap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip is annoying the hell out of me with this QB indecision crap.

Sounds like he's going to alternate series tonight. Only thing worse would be alternating snaps. You gotta let these guys get some continuity. Might work in college but never has in the NFL.

I can't believe he hasnt seen enough to name a front runner. I don't care who he picks. Just make a decision and get down to business.

Fkkking High School Harry.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

I'm guessing

Chip would be annoying the hell out of you even if he already declared the starter
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

This is what the pre-season is for

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      Sounds like he's going to alternate series tonight. Only thing worse would be alternating snaps. You gotta let these guys get some continuity. Might work in college but never has in the NFL.

I can't believe he hasnt seen enough to name a front runner. I don't care who he picks. Just make a decision and get down to business.

Fkkking High School Harry.
      This is what he's using to decide. This is the exact reason for pre-season. Is this gonna be your normal routine for the next two years (according to your timetable) ? Just bash Chip Kelly at any and every opportunity ? I bet you can't wait for the Eagles to do bad, so you can come back tomorrow and start the "I told you so, he's a terrible coach" threads.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
        Chip would be annoying the hell out of you even if he already declared the starter
        This.

Comment

With the mess we have at the QB position, Chip have no choice but to give everybody a shot to see who is the next starter.

Comment

To a point. The pre-season is also to get your team prepared for the regular season through repetition. Kelly has been coaching football a long time. If he doesnt have a good idea who the best QB is yet then there's a problem.

In any case, even if its a dead heat - which is pretty fkking impossible - I'd rather see them switch quarters or games. Switching series doesnt work in the NFL. The game is too fast.

Obviously a bunch of you put your cojones in a jar on Chips mantle.

Comment

Great comment on the issue. Im guessing you'll be playing on your basement jungle gym instead of watching tonight.

Comment

Did you miss the part when chip said he would not name a starter based on practices and wanted to evaluate them in live competition? He's already answered for what you are crying about. My guess is that he will name the starter for the third preseason game.

Comment

Oh, ok. I get it now.

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                  To a point. The pre-season is also to get your team prepared for the regular season through repetition. Kelly has been coaching football a long time. If he doesnt have a good idea who the best QB is yet then there's a problem.

In any case, even if its a dead heat - which is pretty fkking impossible - I'd rather see them switch quarters or games. Switching series doesnt work in the NFL. The game is too fast.

Obviously a bunch of you put your cojones in a jar on Chips mantle.
                  So because we choose to actually wait and see with the new coach, and not aggressively attack him on everything from the smoothies to the way he ties his shoes, we have no balls. Right. Takes a whole lot of balls to bash a coach who's done nothing but win, just because he's doing things different. Your man card has been renewed.
                  The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

he needs to make all roster decisions now, before any games are played. I don't know what the hell he's thinking dragging this out and seeing how guys perform in live action!

Comment

EWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! BURN!!!

in your face, Riccardo!!

Comment

Try reading the post instead of going into your high school harry defense crouch. I said alternating series is a poor way to evaluate them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                          he needs to make all roster decisions now, before any games are played. I don't know what the hell he's thinking dragging this out and seeing how guys perform in live action!
                          A real High School Harry would just name his kid starter and get on with the season. What's wrong with this guy?
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                            Foles and Vick are night and day. And hes got plenty of live action tape on both of them plus a month of practices.

I think its some dumb mind game he read in a Dr. Phil book.

And of course I said all roster decisions.

Comment

God forbid he takes a little while to evaluate two QBs he just started coaching. OMG!!!!
                              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                              X