Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Foles lovers the former Klob lovers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slag View Post
    I was cautiously optimistic about Klob also ... not so much Hoying.

And I don't see the comparison of Foles to either of them or Feeley.

He has shown a lot more game than any of those guys IMO.
    I to was optimistic but must admit but any qb option would have probably excited me given how 5 started to regress in the 05 season. I agree with you on Foles he has shown a lot more early on. Not getting into why here.

Would like to as Maniac to tells us specifically why Vick is superior to Vick when it comes to the pass game. Also tell us why a Mike Vick will produce more wins than Foles in the future. It is interesting coming home I heard on NFL radio Foles is taking first string reps.

Again Maniac be specific - and concentrate on the passing game not Mike running all over the field then failing in the redzone.

Lastly I know what your trying to stir and I for one won't bite.

Comment

It wasn't luck

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
      Hard to say, would you classify Belichick as getting "lucky" with Brady? Not just because he was a 6th round pick, but remember, 2000 the year Brady was selected was Belichick's FIRST year in NE.
      It was a deal with satan, plain and simple.

Comment

I had high hopes for Kolb

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        Not sure there were ever many Klob Slobbers. I thought Klob might turn out OK, but then I thought Bobby Hoying would too.
        Especially after the Atlanta game. More than anything else, I was done with McNabb and I wanted to see the next guy play.

It isn't unique, really. The only back-up QB I didn't clamor for at some point, in my entire life as an Eagles fan, was Matt Cavanaugh.

Comment

FF wanted Wilson.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
            The one big difference that I see between Kolb and Foles
            The one big difference between Klob and Foles is that Klob has played himself out of the league. The early hype was the same.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
            X