No announcement yet.

OK -- I Will Apologize To The Board If Diggle Apologizes To Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So The ONLY Reason You Came East Was To Meet Me?

Hell, you could have let me know you were coming and you could have come right to the house. We have a spare bedroom and everything.

However, judging from your prior posts it sounds like you had a great time bending an elbow with the guys who were there.

Paraphrasing Bullwinkle J. Moose of Frostbite Falls, "Next time for sure!"
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Trust Me, Sir, That's Not A Problem

My second wife introduced me to four of her friends at college and one was my first wife. It's not like we're talking about a total stranger.

I'm quite happy being a husband, stepfather and Pop Pop/Grampa (two call me one, the other two call me the other).

Comment

From Where I'm Sitting, You Did...

...but the apology is elsewhere in this thread. If it isn't good enough so be it.

Comment

stop posting.

Comment

No, not the only reason

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
            Hell, you could have let me know you were coming and you could have come right to the house. We have a spare bedroom and everything.

However, judging from your prior posts it sounds like you had a great time bending an elbow with the guys who were there.

Paraphrasing Bullwinkle J. Moose of Frostbite Falls, "Next time for sure!"
            but I'd be lying if I said that you weren't on the "I HAVE to meet this guy today" list. I'll be back for the next one, and I don't give a damn if Diggle burns your house down and doesn't apologize, you better fuckin be there !!
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Deprived....?

Hey KG would have been nice to meet ya man its been a long time. but jeees this is to much dramma for a man who lives with 6 women,,by himself!!!!

and Personally No one feels deprived! Come on Man!
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Deal

See you next year!

Comment

No

nm

Comment

Shut up. No seriously, just shut up.

Comment

Ain't Happening

But then I think you already knew that.

Comment

Well KG - nice to see you back on here, and if you attend next year's Gayte - about time, how many years has it been?-then I'll have to as well, and not just the home opener. Forget these fall cruises.

Comment

thats not an apology. Needs its own post and you need to be sincere about what you did wrong. No bullshit passive aggressive apology
                          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

"I'm sorry you did something to upset me. Don't do things that upset me anymore"

That's the jist of the KG apologies in this thread.

Comment

This is what happens when you poke a chained Bengal with a stick.
                              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Unless you get a spine

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
                                ...which never would have happened had Diggle not reverted to poking a chained pitbull with a stick.

To the guys who wanted to meet me after coming a long distance, I'm sorry i deprived you of the opportunity. Perhaps another time.

I don't react well to the kind of teasing you younger types laugh off -- no secret there -- that probably won't change unless I manage to train myself to adhere to the "water off a duck's back" school of philosophy.

Perhaps.
                                then I think you should delete this site from your favorites. The crying and whining at the slightest "poke of the pitbull" schtick is old. In fact, your far from a pitbull, more like a yapping lapdog crying for attention.
                                You think its a joke!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X