No announcement yet.

I don't think drafting a QB is going to be the answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That says a lot. Jeremy Maclin future hof'er.

Comment

You're putting words in my mouth. Stupid words.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Perhaps I exaggerated but those stupid words im putting in your mouth are a perfect fit.

Comment

You owe Slizz an apology.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
            In Slizz's defense, Jacksonville had that one playoff game back in 2000 or so when they hung 60+ on Miami. Brunell led that barrage, I think.
            Brunell also was the Racists QB when they put on that hilarious 2x bomb to Santana Moss for TDs on the Cowchips to seal the game. I liked the guy, but picking McNabb was not something I regret the Eagles doing.

now had Cleveland not been dumbasses and picked McNabb and FF had to pick another QB... Eagles would have been pure shit

Comment

If they're going to trade for an active player, they may as well take a shot on Mike Vick Jr. and bring in Tyrod Taylor.

Comment

Don't listen to these dopes Slizz, you're right

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                Blow me. You wanna draft Johnny Football?
                THe chances of the igs ever drafting a superbowl winning QB are between bupkis and nil.
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Don't worry, I'm not going to go all Kelly Green over Diggle and some n00b being wrong.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                    THe chances of the igs ever drafting a superbowl winning QB are between bupkis and nil.
                    Far better than the chances of them drafting enough good players to build a superbowl winner around Sam Bradford.

Absolutely have to go QB next season. Trade whatever is necessary to get Mariota.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

You know less about Bradford than you do "High School Harry."
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                        Far better than the chances of them drafting enough good players to build a superbowl winner around Sam Bradford.

Absolutely have to go QB next season. Trade whatever is necessary to get Mariota.

I agree with this. Move up to get Mariota, and draft all defense.
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Yeah, just blow picks on chump QBs. Let's blow this offensive philosophy's window on developing talent, when the thing this team consistently fails miserably at developing talent.
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Mariota has more upside than Bradford ever had. I watched that scrub at Choklahoma. He sucked then, he still sucks.
                            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Congratulations! You have ESPN!
                              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Sam Bradford is 18-30 after four seasons in the NFL. He's a proven loser. Now he has a torn ACL . There is no reason at all to think you could build around him.
                                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                                X