Good to see Nick is back on the practice field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to see Nick is back on the practice field

Time to get this kid back in the game. Every young qb has bad games. It is what they do to bounce back from it.

Time to see that. If Foles and Barkley share reps in practice and if Foles is healthy there is no question Foles starts.

I still wonder about the groin thing with him. Those tend to linger hope the rest improves that usually takes 4 to 6 weeks to heal. Did you ever try running around making quick movements with a 1st degree groin pull, then planting and throwing.They will tape him up give him NASids and see how it goes.

Next draft is going to be key for this team. If Foles has the ability to be the starter this team needs we need to find that out now. To many good qbs in play next draft.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

I had to laugh too...

will we get the Foles of the 2nd half of first Vagiants game and Bucs game or the POS, unwatchable Foles of the Dullass game? Harry better be up for better play calling that's for sure and us traveling west to play Raidahs usually results in an L

Comment

i would take the foles from the dallas game last year or the washington game or whatever. just where he's at least okay/average. would prefer better than average...but doubt that is going to happen.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Foles Deserves This Start

Foles has earned the right to redeem himself and I applaud him getting that oppurtunity. He is not the future of this franchise though. That I am now sure of. I'll definitely be rooting for him on Sunday though.

Comment

Originally posted by AgendaPolice View Post
            Foles has earned the right to redeem himself and I applaud him getting that oppurtunity. He is not the future of this franchise though. That I am now sure of. I'll definitely be rooting for him on Sunday though.
            How do you know he isnt the qb of the future? Lets look at Brady. Brady was named the starter for the season's third game, against the Indianapolis Colts. In his first two games as starter, Brady posted unspectacular passer ratings of 79.6 and 58.7 respectively in a 44–13 victory over the Colts (in their last season in the AFC East) and a 30–10 loss to the Miami Dolphins.

We all know what happened next. On a very good team Brady and the Patriots caught fire and went on to win a Super Bow

The following year. Brady and the Patriots finished the year at 9–7, tied with the New York Jets and Miami Dolphins for the best record in the division; however, the Jets won the division on the third tiebreaker and the Patriots missed the playoffs. Brady posting a career-low single-season rating of 85.7.

Guess what I am saying a young qb has a lot of ups and downs its how they react and improve over time. What I respect about Brady the most is his work ethic. First to practice last to leave the field. His off season training working on all the little things to improve himself. I guess this is what pissed me off about 5. He had the tools but his work ethic was in the toilet.

I think Foles has the tools, to be a very good qb in this system. Id just like to see him given the time to see what he has. Maybe he folds like a deck of cards under the pressure maybe he mans up and goes on to have a very good career. Either way I believe he deserves a shot and is this teams best option at qb for this season if not the future.
            Last edited by iowaigglefan; 10-29-2013, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Dude.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa.

HA.

Comment

500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

He can catch a delicious bass
                      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

And iowa... if you want a better comparison use brees. Brady came in and was pretty solid right away. Brees didn't play his first year.... had and okay second year and was benched his third year for flutie as he was terrible his third year.

That's honestly a better comparison.... because no one thought brees was going to be the player he is today after those three years. If you say yes you are lying.

Comment

Just put all pro dynasty doggie killer in for the last game.

I want Dallas to end his pathetic carreer with a snapped neck.....all while we slam the door on your joke of a season.

Comment

1) Killing dogs isn't right, but the Dallas Cowboys had a player who killed a human being (a teammate no less) and then your scumbag players and franchise invited him to stand on the sidelines the next game and celebrate the asshole

2) I wouldn't expect a Dallas troll to be smart enough to catch the irony in hoping to break an Eagles' players' neck after all these years of calling us classless for cheering Irvin's injury

3) The door will be slammed on the Eagles' season long before then so no worries there...at least we'll be in better position to rebuild instead of sticking by Regular Season Wonder Romo. Tell me again about all the great REGULAR SEASON stats Romo has. That one playoff win is real shiny though.

You're a joke, go away
                            Last edited by Sect 236; 10-29-2013, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Marcus Vick and I took turns on your mom. She was too big for the rape stand, we just duct taped her to the hood of Mike's Escalade.
                              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X