Jonathan martin is a pussy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
    "Hey, wassup, you half (expletive) piece of (expletive)," said Incognito in a transcript released by several media outlets. "I saw you on Twitter, you been training 10 weeks. I'll (expletive) in your (expletive) mouth. I'm gonna slap your (expletive) mouth, I'm gonna slap your real mother across the face (laughter). (Expletive) you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you."

Does that sound like it came from a stable mind? One thing everyone knows is you don't argue with crazy and you don't fight with crazy. Incognito is said to have a bench press of 600 pounds. Crazy man strength or the juice?

As IE mentioned, if it turns out that Dolphins coaches or management knew about the harassment, or even encouraged it, then shit might not go in someone's mouth but it sure is going to hit the fan.

Also should add that without hearing the actual tone of voice, one can't be sure if it was intended as a joke or was serious... or the aforementioned crazy. I'm going with crazy.
    That looks like he was joking with a friend to me.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

The lawyer and Martin are probably in some back room high fiving each other. Just sickening.

Comment

Fuckin' lawyers.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I sincerely hope

That those of you in this thread that are eluding to Martin being a "pussy" or that he has no case for harassment are being sarcastic, at best. This is ALL on the Miami Dolphins if it is indeed true that they were trying to "toughen up" Jonathan Martin. You mean to tell me that of all the people on that roster that could have done this, they chose Richie fucking Incognito ???? With his rap sheet ??? him ??? Give me a fucking break. The dolphins were asking for trouble the minute they asked Incognito to do what he does best, be a complete meathead douchebag.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I think the title is clear, Martin is a pussy. The most recent reports coming from the dolphins players are that incognito was probably martins best friend on the team.

Comment

icognito is a bag of trash. besides the team he is on...he doesn't get many glowing reviews around the league.
              Last edited by nerd; 11-07-2013, 01:31 PM.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

He's definitely some type of asshole, but why would other players on other teams have anything good to say about him? It's not a popularity contest. He's a nasty guard who talks a lot of shit (apparently too much). Martin is a pussy. He checked himself into a hospital for being bullied? People from his camp releasing voice messages and texts to media outlets? It's either a ploy for a guy who can't stay on the field to get paid or he is just a big pussy. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and call him a pussy. I make this conclusion based on what I've read from martins high school coach and what the dolphins players are saying.

Comment

Martin's dad is/was a professor of criminal justice at Harvard. His mom was a corporate attorney for Toyota.

He's probably been getting some good legal advise at the dinner table.

Comment

Joe Philbin is to workplace harassment as Andre Villas-Boas is to concussions.

Comment

For the love of God, you're ignorance is stifling

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                      He's definitely some type of asshole, but why would other players on other teams have anything good to say about him? It's not a popularity contest. He's a nasty guard who talks a lot of shit (apparently too much). Martin is a pussy. He checked himself into a hospital for being bullied? People from his camp releasing voice messages and texts to media outlets? It's either a ploy for a guy who can't stay on the field to get paid or he is just a big pussy. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and call him a pussy. I make this conclusion based on what I've read from martins high school coach and what the dolphins players are saying.
                      So because he didn't lash out and start pounding Incognito in the face, he's a pussy ?? What if he just didn't want to be harassed, but didn't want to fight either. if he had come into the facility and went all Jovan Belcher and shot up the place to smithereens, you'd be calling him a coward for killing others instead of seeking help. All of this tough guy bullshit is ridiculous. he claimed harassment, and then he showed PROOF of it. What was he supposed to do, go to management when they're apparently the same ones who thought this was necessary ? Good Lord, man, step away from the bowl of nails that you're obviously eating for just a second.
                      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Let Us Not Forget

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                        So because he didn't lash out and start pounding Incognito in the face, he's a pussy ?? What if he just didn't want to be harassed, but didn't want to fight either. if he had come into the facility and went all Jovan Belcher and shot up the place to smithereens, you'd be calling him a coward for killing others instead of seeking help. All of this tough guy bullshit is ridiculous. he claimed harassment, and then he showed PROOF of it. What was he supposed to do, go to management when they're apparently the same ones who thought this was necessary ? Good Lord, man, step away from the bowl of nails that you're obviously eating for just a second.
                        Let us not forget that GreenStealth is talking about fighting a man that clearly has a disturbed mind, a roid rage demeanor and benches 600 lbs and Martin has to do it in the workplace. To fight a man with Incognito's demeanor and size, you have to be ready to kill him. You can't half ass that shit or you will get your neck broke. Turns out, Martin's agent called the GM Jeff Ireland the night before and Ireland was no help either. Martin did the right thing. He's not soft. The NFL has not caught up with the times. They will in a big hurry now though.
                        Last edited by AgendaPolice; 11-07-2013, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AgendaPolice View Post
                          Let us not forget that GreenStealth is talking about fighting a man that clearly has a disturbed mind, a roid rage demeanor and benches 600 lbs and Martin has to do it in the workplace. To fight a man with Incognito's demeanor and size, you have to be ready to kill him. You can't half ass that shit or you will get your neck broke. Turns out, Martin's agent called the GM Jeff Ireland the night before and Ireland was no help either. Martin did the right thing. He's not soft. The NFL has not caught up with the times. They will in a big hurry now though.
                          What makes it even better is the fact management sic'd that nutbag on Martin to toughen him up. So, that whole scenario ESPN reported on that Martin has a better shot suing Incognito than the Dolphins is total horseshit!

Management knew all along. Incognito is now an extension of management philosophy, sooooooooooooo they're up shits creek paddling with walmart restroom quality toilet paper.

Comment

Why don't you show me where

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                            I said he should lash out and pound him in the face. Read up, man. Dig a little deeper and see exactly what is being said. What the fuck dots jovan belcher have to do with anything? Is he related to martin? Was he bullied? Did he snap because he was being picked on? Grow the fuck up and be a man (martin). At least read what people close to the situation are saying. It's a fucking circus because some underachieving pussy couldn't cut it and he got picked on.
                            Last edited by Greenstealth; 11-07-2013, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Yeah

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                              I said he should lash out and pound him in the face. Read up, man. Dig a little deeper and see exactly what is being said. What the fuck dots jovan belcher have to do with anything? Is he related to martin? Was he bullied? Did he snap because he was being picked on? Grow the fuck up and be a man (martin). At least read what people close to the situation are saying. It's a fucking circus because some underachieving pussy couldn't cut it and he got picked on.
                              At first I felt bad for the guy, but after seeing everything that his teammates have said, it's hard to see Martin as that much of a victim..

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                                At first I felt bad for the guy, but after seeing everything that his teammates have said, it's hard to see Martin as that much of a victim..

Teams never circle the wagon. And when people speak, its always the truth. The sun is cold.
                                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X