Jonathan martin is a pussy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
    I said he should lash out and pound him in the face. Read up, man. Dig a little deeper and see exactly what is being said. What the fuck dots jovan belcher have to do with anything? Is he related to martin? Was he bullied? Did he snap because he was being picked on? Grow the fuck up and be a man (martin). At least read what people close to the situation are saying. It's a fucking circus because some underachieving pussy couldn't cut it and he got picked on.
    Regardless, your intent is clear. Your approach to solving a bully problem is physical violence.
    That is categorically fucked up. It's out of step with modern society and has the potential to cross over into criminal behavior.

Anytime grown men get into a physical altercation there is the potential for death or serious harm to occur. Especially considering grown men with that kind of strength.

Anybody calling Martin a pussy is an idiot.

The only part of this that is unclear to me is if incognito considered Martin a friend and ( in his mind) he was just fucking with him. Clearly Martin didn't see it that way. But the voice mail is so over the top it's either a joke from a friend or the ranting of a crazy person.

You also don't get into a fight with a crazy person. That's just stupid.

Have to add that anyone who equates "being a man" with being physically violent is particularly unstable themselves.
    Last edited by The Ref; 11-07-2013, 08:08 PM.

Comment

That could very well be the case. All there is to go on is incognito's history, martins history, and what all the people close to the situation are saying. As of now I believe what hartline and klabo and tannehill are saying and I think some of what his high school coach has said is pretty telling. Dude is a bitch.

Comment

Why dont you, agenda police and eagle in ohio

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
        Regardless, your intent is clear. Your approach to solving a bully problem is physical violence.
        That is categorically fucked up. It's out of step with modern society and has the potential to cross over into criminal behavior.

Anytime grown men get into a physical altercation there is the potential for death or serious harm to occur. Especially considering grown men with that kind of strength.

Anybody calling Martin a pussy is an idiot.

The only part of this that is unclear to me is if incognito considered Martin a friend and ( in his mind) he was just fucking with him. Clearly Martin didn't see it that way. But the voice mail is so over the top it's either a joke from a friend or the ranting of a crazy person.

You also don't get into a fight with a crazy person. That's just stupid.

Have to add that anyone who equates "being a man" with being physically violent is particularly unstable themselves.
        All have a contest to single out anything I mentioned that remotely hinted to saying jonathan martin should have fought incognito? I said "Jonathan martin is a pussy". I then elaborated and called him a pussy because he is a grown man who checked into a hospital because he was being bullied. HOW MUCH MORE CLEAR CAN I GET? Wasnt that voicemail leaked from April? With all the people coming forward now saying incognito was martin's best friend on the team, it sort of downplays some of the fucked up shit incognito was saying. How reliable are the statements the rest of the players making?

Comment

Why would the best players on the team

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          Teams never circle the wagon. And when people speak, its always the truth. The sun is cold.
          Go out of their way to defend a guy who's known around the NFL as a generally shitty human being. I'm not downplaying what Incognito said, but I just don't think this story is as cut and dried as it first appeared.

Comment

So seeking help for emotional issues makes you a pussy

All have a contest to single out anything I mentioned that remotely hinted to saying jonathan martin should have fought incognito? I said "Jonathan martin is a pussy". I then elaborated and called him a pussy because he is a grown man who checked into a hospital because he was being bullied. HOW MUCH MORE CLEAR CAN I GET? Wasnt that voicemail leaked from April? With all the people coming forward now saying incognito was martin's best friend on the team, it sort of downplays some of the fucked up shit incognito was saying. How reliable are the statements the rest of the players making?
            I see. You called him a pussy because he is a "grown man" who checked himself into a hospital for being bullied. So then, if he's a pussy for doing that, then what could he have done for you to NOT apply the label of pussy to him ? Told management ? Called the cops ? Got in Incognito's face ? But wait, if he gets in Incognito's face, then that's a PHYSICAL CONFRONTATION. You claim that you didn't remotely say that Martin should have hit Incognito, but surely you wouldn't be calling him a pussy if he had fought Richie, correct ? So which one is it ? You're either calling him a pussy for being a "grown man" who sought help for emotional issues instead of toughing it out, which is stupid and archaic, or you're calling him a pussy because he didn't physically confront Richie Incognito and solve the issue the way a real man always should, with physical violence. Pick a side of the fence, please.
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Do you think he's really suffering right now or he's just pulling all of this shit as a publicity stunt to make bank? Right now it could go either way, and we have to wait for more facts to come out IMO..

Comment

Yeah, I'm calling a grown man a pussy

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                I see. You called him a pussy because he is a "grown man" who checked himself into a hospital for being bullied. So then, if he's a pussy for doing that, then what could he have done for you to NOT apply the label of pussy to him ? Told management ? Called the cops ? Got in Incognito's face ? But wait, if he gets in Incognito's face, then that's a PHYSICAL CONFRONTATION. You claim that you didn't remotely say that Martin should have hit Incognito, but surely you wouldn't be calling him a pussy if he had fought Richie, correct ? So which one is it ? You're either calling him a pussy for being a "grown man" who sought help for emotional issues instead of toughing it out, which is stupid and archaic, or you're calling him a pussy because he didn't physically confront Richie Incognito and solve the issue the way a real man always should, with physical violence. Pick a side of the fence, please.
                For checking into a hospital for being "bullied". You keep talking about fighting. It's not my fucking job to provide outlets for jonathan martin. We don't know what even set this pussy in motion. How do you know what would end in a physical confrontation If he simply said something to incognito? Reports are he and incognito were actually close but you keep ignoring that. I don't need to pick a side of anything other than martin is a soft wipe bitch and incognito is an asshole. Funny that's where I started.
                Last edited by Greenstealth; 11-08-2013, 07:48 AM.

Comment

He's definitely some type of asshole, but why would other players on other teams have anything good to say about him? It's not a popularity contest. He's a nasty guard who talks a lot of shit (apparently too much). Martin is a pussy. He checked himself into a hospital for being bullied? People from his camp releasing voice messages and texts to media outlets? It's either a ploy for a guy who can't stay on the field to get paid or he is just a big pussy. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and call him a pussy. I make this conclusion based on what I've read from martins high school coach and what the dolphins players are saying.

WARRIOR CODE AMIRITE?

Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                    Go out of their way to defend a guy who's known around the NFL as a generally shitty human being. I'm not downplaying what Incognito said, but I just don't think this story is as cut and dried as it first appeared.
                    This happens in every sport...ever.

Comment

Really ??

For checking into a hospital for being "bullied". You keep talking about fighting. It's not my fucking job to provide outlets for jonathan martin. We don't know what even set this pussy in motion. How do you know what would end in a physical confrontation If he simply said something to incognito? Reports are he and incognito were actually close but you keep ignoring that. I don't need to pick a side of anything other than martin is a soft wipe bitch and incognito is an asshole. Funny that's where I started.
                      Close ?? Do you call your close friends and leave them voicemails saying you're going to shit in their mouths, slap their mother across the face, and kill them ?? Did you ever for one millisecond stop to think that maybe Martin had issues prior to ever joining the NFL and that this was just the last straw ? Watch that TMZ video of Incognito, listen to the voicemail that he left Martin, and look at his track record, and tell me that you HONESTLY believe that he's a guy who would have had a civil, rational discussion with the guy who he was directing all of this bullshit towards. There are now reports that Incognito was not alone, and that other teammates were doing the same thing and saying shit like they wanted to gang rape his sister. I understand that in your manly world, eating glass, constantly walking around with your shirt off, getting a bevy of tribal tattoos, and clubbing women over the head with a stick to drag them back to the cave are all standard operating procedure, but there is a small part of society that doesn't consider a man a "pussy" because he seeks help for emotional issues instead of violently lashing out.
                      Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 11-08-2013, 09:41 AM.
                      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I'm sure none of this has to do with mommy and daddy lawyer.
                        Last edited by Drama Queen; 11-08-2013, 10:14 AM.

Comment

What does it matter that his parents are lawyers

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                          I'm sure none of this has to do with mommy and daddy lawyer.
                          Doesn't change the things that went on inside the facility. Hell, it's even better for him, he'll get his legal work done pro bono.

Comment

What went on in the facility doesn't justify him getting a windfall of money, IMO. But he will get it.

... and he knows what he has to do to get it. Play the pussy. Seek treatment. Show harm.... blah blah.

Step right up! ... And take you turn at beating the system! People are tired of it.

Comment

I'm still waiting

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                              What went on in the facility doesn't justify him getting a windfall of money, IMO. But he will get it.

... and he knows what he has to do to get it. Play the pussy. Seek treatment. Show harm.... blah blah.

Step right up! ... And take you turn at beating the system! People are tired of it.
                              for someone to give me a logical reason as to why he's a pussy. He felt he was being harassed and he did something about it. How in the world does that make him a pussy ?? Is it because he's 6'5" and 315 lbs ? He's an offensive lineman in the NFL, therefore he forefeits his right to speak up when he feels he's being harassed ? What has he done to justify him being called a pussy ???

Comment

In my opinion, I think Martin went along with

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                                for someone to give me a logical reason as to why he's a pussy. He felt he was being harassed and he did something about it. How in the world does that make him a pussy ?? Is it because he's 6'5" and 315 lbs ? He's an offensive lineman in the NFL, therefore he forefeits his right to speak up when he feels he's being harassed ? What has he done to justify him being called a pussy ???
                                all the pranks and comraderie, but didn't necessarily like it. The whole $15,000 Vegas trip apparently was a trip he agreed to go on, but backed out at the last minute. He is still responsible to pay. The media acts like Dick Incognito put a gun to his head and demanded 15G. According to this artcile, there is a possibility his move to RG may have pissed him off and all this other stuff is being used as a legit excuse. He wasn't exactly lighting it up w/ his performance and will likely get a bigger payday in the lawsuit than he would have in his next contract. Hell, think of the loot he will get by suing the NFL, the Dolphins, Dick Incognito etc..

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/m...ge=2&track=rss
                                You think its a joke!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X