No announcement yet.

Jonathan martin is a pussy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I don't think for one minute he's a pussy.

He's just playing the Pussy.

Comment

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...llying-scandal
      To run with the big dogs you have to be a big dog, dumb fuck.

Comment

I couldn't read it all.

It just jumps into protecting people who need protection from the mean world. IMO, that's not the case here.

Martin didn't need protection. They brought in McKinnzie to take his OT job. Martin career was pointing south. Martin decided to cash at an opportune time by exploiting the weaknesses of the people and the system around him.

That noise in your attachment is what Martin's side wants.
        Last edited by Drama Queen; 11-08-2013, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          For checking into a hospital for being "bullied". You keep talking about fighting. It's not my fucking job to provide outlets for jonathan martin. We don't know what even set this pussy in motion. How do you know what would end in a physical confrontation If he simply said something to incognito? Reports are he and incognito were actually close but you keep ignoring that. I don't need to pick a side of anything other than martin is a soft wipe bitch and incognito is an asshole. Funny that's where I started.
          So it's your job to say that the outlet of seeking professional help is the act of a pussy but it's not your job to say what an acceptable outlet is?

How bullshit is that argument?
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

I'd like to see how any one of the dipshits in this thread would handle if your bosses and co-workers were in your face in the most harsh way daily trying to make you a better worker, even if they meant well. Any of you dipshits would leave that job in a fucking nanosecond if you had an option.

Comment

So now

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
              I couldn't read it all.

It just jumps into protecting people who need protection from the mean world. IMO, that's not the case here.

Martin didn't need protection. They brought in McKinnzie to take his OT job. Martin career was pointing south. Martin decided to cash at an opportune time by exploiting the weaknesses of the people and the system around him.

this is all an elaborate plot by Martin to get cash from the dolphins ?
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I'm sure none of this has to do with mommy and daddy lawyer.
                I'm sure it does. He's more likely been brought up in an environment that says that being treated as less than human is not a sign of being a man.

Fucking civilized bitches.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

Nope. No they wouldn't

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                  I'd like to see how any one of the dipshits in this thread would handle if your bosses and co-workers were in your face in the most harsh way daily trying to make you a better worker, even if they meant well. Any of you dipshits would leave that job in a fucking nanosecond if you had an option.
                  They'd act like men. They go to each one of those assholes, jack em up by the collar, put some baby powder in their hands, and start slapping the shit out of people. Fuckin people up like it ain't no thang. Kicking ass and taking names. That's what the non-pussies of this world are put here to do.
                  The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I couldn't read it all.

That's possible. But it's just a theory as to Martin's motivation.

More importantly, Martin seems to have suffered excessive harrassment (disguised as hazing) by his teammates and that harrassment was encouraged by his employer.

Alongside that environment Matin's motivation for filing suit is irrelevant.

Also, all these glowing characterizations of Incognito, from his teammates, are equally irrelevant. After all, Martin's lawyer never once said the word "incognito." Martin is claiming that the vast MAJORITY of his teammates harrassed him and Dolphins management encouraged them to do so.
                    "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

I think I could handle the "man code" from other NFL players well if I had the talent and was making that kind of money.

Comment

You make sound preposterous!

Comment

Funny you should say this, as I have no doubt there were undercurrents of both class envy and disdain for Martin as a white man in a black man's body in the abuse he took from the players and perhaps the coaches.

Comment

It's jock talk. Mind fucking each other to the point of competition. It is what it is and it's happening in the NFL.

Like a Yo Momma stand off on steroids.

I would venture a guess that Incognito would be the first to have Martin's back in the clubs of Miami.

Comment

... but you probably know I was talking about forthcoming financial compensation.

As to what you are saying, I gave that a lot of consideration. Maybe class envy is a small issue amongst his millionaire peers. Personality played a bigger role, IMO.

Comment

As a matter of fact I didn't know that. I've never gotten your shtick.

Comment

Working...
                                X