• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry

present company excepted
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

It is sad that a great school in one of the great cities for track and field in the USA is dropping its program. I know you feel it a personal loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
        RSE and I are probably the only guys on the bored who talk track and field. He knows I would not be happy about the sport being dropped.

I love when a hyprocrite calls hypocrisy. Like backing Nova's attempt to block Temple from the Big East and then approving while they participated in blowing up the league.

pathetic.
        WTF??
        Now Nova blew up the Big East?? I want what you are smokin' pal.
        The delusions are Epic in this thread

Comment

gotta twist my words to argue...more Dallas fan BS

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
          WTF??
          Now Nova blew up the Big East?? I want what you are smokin' pal.
          The delusions are Epic in this thread
          I said they participated...which we both know is the case...and you were OK with it.
          May 7, 2010

Comment

I said they participated...which we both know is the case...and you were OK with it.
            They were a bystander to the exodus that included: Cuse, Pitt ,WV and ND in BB. followed then by Rutgers.
            They were run over by Big $$ D1 football. ( much like TU will be)

The same D1 football pipe dreams that produce delusions of Grandeur that you tacitly endorse supporting that University that kicks its own student athletes square in the nutsack ( Or Vagina).

Tale of 2 Universities: One a small private school, the other a large state run Institution.

VU dumps (with approval of TU) the BIG 5 round robin for 7 years 92-99
            ( mistake) to facilitate playing a bigger forced 18 game conf. schedule to benefit the Universities bottom line.
            New Coach comes in and RESTORES TRADITION.= STILL UNFORGIVABLE.

TU has a couple of mediocre years under AL Golden after decades of dreck and thinks it is now a FBS powerhouse so it shitcans its BB conference, MAC football affiliation and 7 sports and fucks its own student -athletes to lose even money for their FOOTBALL Fantasies.=??

Comment

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
              They were a bystander to the exodus that included: Cuse, Pitt ,WV and ND in BB. followed then by Rutgers.
              They were run over by Big $$ D1 football. ( much like TU will be)

The same D1 football pipe dreams that produce delusions of Grandeur that you tacitly endorse supporting that University that kicks its own student athletes square in the nutsack ( Or Vagina).

Tale of 2 Universities: One a small private school, the other a large state run Institution.

VU dumps (with approval of TU) the BIG 5 round robin for 7 years 92-99
              ( mistake) to facilitate playing a bigger forced 18 game conf. schedule to benefit the Universities bottom line.
              New Coach comes in and RESTORES TRADITION.= STILL UNFORGIVABLE.

TU has a couple of mediocre years under AL Golden after decades of dreck and thinks it is now a FBS powerhouse so it shitcans its BB conference, MAC football affiliation and 7 sports and fucks its own student -athletes to lose even money for their FOOTBALL Fantasies.=??
              Temple is not a state run institution. I know for a fact you are wrong there. You should quit while you are ahead.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I need to go on record with that? Track and Field? Beisbol? Softball? Ostensibly all the main spring sports. Totally sucks and to build an on-campus football stadium ? Makes zero sense.

Like I said...I assumed that went without saying...but now Im on the record.

OK back to bashing the Lame Line.
                Are you upping your donations to the athletic department to save these sports? Are you campaigning for and expecting others to do the same and pledge to buy tickets to rev and non-rev producing events?

It sucks that schools have to downsize their non-revenue athletics departments but it's usually due to overextension to boost the prestige of the department.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

you mean quit while he is behind

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                  Temple is not a state run institution. I know for a fact you are wrong there. You should quit while you are ahead.
                  He crows about the only national title in the "modern era".

Before the shot clock and 3-pointer. OK, modern era. Got it.
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

I wasn't alive when Villanova won the title. How's that for modern era? And nobody in this city, aside from Mainliners, give a shit about it. They act like its as big of a deal as the 2008 Phillies, to Philadelphia.

Comment

I didn't go to college in Philly

Grew up near big little.

I can attest to this fact. I do not care much about it although any big 5 title is nice (maybe just bigger than the arena bowl). Certainly not as big as the phils.

That being said, enough isn't being made about the state school implications. State related or not, temple is as much of a state school as pitt or psu. That state money plays a big part.

Comment

Working...
                      X