Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The media doesn't have the gonads to say Michael Sam isn't worth drafting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Sam most definitely belongs in Frisco.

Comment

Originally posted by common wealth View Post
      He may not suck, but I believe 9 of those sacks came against 3 terrible o lines. He will be a situational pass rusher, not really big enough for the line and doesn't move well enough to play LB
      he harrassed johnny football all game long and that is going against some top talent on that o-line.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
        Seattle could afford that luxury. Frisco too. Both are 4-3's as well.
        San Fran is a 3-4. Seattle runs a D similar to what Billy Davis runs.

Comment

So now we're gona pick and choose which sacks are good and which aren't ?

He may not suck, but I believe 9 of those sacks came against 3 terrible o lines. He will be a situational pass rusher, not really big enough for the line and doesn't move well enough to play LB
          If you've seen the film on the guy, there's no way that you can say that he doesn't hustle his ass off and give 100%. To say that he sucks when he put up those numbers in the SEC is just dumb.
          Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 02-26-2014, 05:56 PM.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I didn't say he sucks. And of course you want some context for his stats. Looking at stats in a vaccuum and basing your opinion off of them without a little bit of analysis about the level of competition he amassed the majority of those stats against is equally dumb.

Comment

My bad regarding SF. Seattle runs a 4-3 as the base.
              Last edited by Drama Queen; 02-26-2014, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Is it not his job to get sacks ?

I didn't say he sucks. And of course you want some context for his stats. Looking at stats in a vaccuum and basing your opinion off of them without a little bit of analysis about the level of competition he amassed the majority of those stats against is equally dumb.
                I know you didn't say that he sucks, but you can't say "only get sacks against the good o-lines so they mean more. He's a pass rusher. He did his job and he did it very well in what is considered to be the best conference in college football.
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                X