The myth of double coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    Wah wah...nobody gave me proof he was double covered...WHAT??? What difference does it make if he is wide open regardless...this much I do know...he is virtually impossible to cover one-on-one. and not "any fast guy" is putting up consistent numbers of a three-time Pro Bowler.
    He's not, though. He was shut down in their playoff game until the Saints' starting CB left with a concussion.
    Last edited by Melchior; 04-02-2014, 12:06 PM.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Actually

Originally posted by bk View Post
      Just by asking the question you're admitting you know little of general defensive formations. Show me proof that defenses allowed ONLY ONE cornerback to keep track of Jaccson without shifting other players to protect areas of the field. The doubleteam shit is semantics and you know it.

Edit: posted too late...
      it proves nobody on here has any tangible proof...they just say he was double teamed and that opened up Coop for a big year just to downplay Coop's season.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
        He's not, though. He was shut down in their playoff game until the Saints' starting CB left with a concussion.
        i'm still surprised at how good of a job keenan lewis did against desean. Keenan was okay with the steelers...didn't think he was all that...but he played pretty well against desean.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
        X