No announcement yet.

In the end, I don't think Jackson wanted to play for Kelly anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 million dollars for a pro bowl wide receiver is not being overpaid. This smacks of Kelly being arrogant enough to believe his system trumps player talent.

I like the coach but continue to be concerned with his overall understanding of what it takes to win consistently in the nfl. It's a players league, not a system league.

What are the eagles going to do the next time they get a dynamic playmaker who deserves to be paid like a top 10 player at his position? Cut him again?
    They'll likely pay him if he's white like Nick Foles. They'll likely smear him if he's black. Watch your back, Shady. You're next.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
      10 million dollars for a pro bowl wide receiver is not being overpaid. This smacks of Kelly being arrogant enough to believe his system trumps player talent.

I like the coach but continue to be concerned with his overall understanding of what it takes to win consistently in the nfl. It's a players league, not a system league.

What are the eagles going to do the next time they get a dynamic playmaker who deserves to be paid like a top 10 player at his position? Cut him again?
      They'll likely pay him if he's white like Nick Foles. They'll likely smear him if he's black. Watch your back, Shady. You're next.
      They started gauging interest in Evan Mathis because he asked to renogotiate his deal...so they hate whites and blacks?
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I can't believe there are some that think the departure of DJax had anything to do with his on-field play.

Comment

Working...
        X