The Djax Truth is here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
    Why would the author pick you as a source? Are you on or affiliated with the Eagles? Are you affiliated with friends of Jackson? Can you show proof to the author to make him or her want to consider you credible?

If you have no relationship or knowledge of the situation why would you be the source?
    Richard Nixon hates you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      Do you think the author cares who it is? Or cares if it's accurate ? All he cares about is getting an incendiary article.

Sounds like Kelce to me. A couple parts are similar to his Twitter remark. Didn't he tweet something about right direction?

One thing for sure.... Chip's doing a good job keeping everything in house!
      Another lazy response.

"I don't agree so I think the author is just trying to stir shit up and has no journalistic integrity."

I don't read CBS local all the time. Does this guy have a history of just throwing out incendiary articles? Has he used questionable sources before?

Is there an actual reason to think he's making this up or using sources he doesn't know or trust or is that just a counter argument to an article you don't like.

As for Kelce, what was so bad about his tweets? He said that the Eagles would succeed in the future, that he was excited about it and he wished Jackson luck.

I know it's hard, but take off your tinted glasses that paint Kelce as part of a cadre of racially motivated players looking to cleanse the Eagles and tell me what's so bad about his tweets?
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Clemson Foreaker View Post
        It will eventually boil down to being Riley Copper's fault for being races. Which in turn caused Djacc to become withdrawn and hostile to his teamates because of the hostile environment of the lockerroom.
        Yep. To some on this "bored" its never the players fault. Only the FO can be the blame.

Comment

The NJ.com article defines what it means by off field behavior in the next sentence; ie. bad attitude, missed meetings, fucking with the coach, etc.
          Last edited by slag; 04-04-2014, 03:59 PM.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Another lazy response.

"I don't agree so I think the author is just trying to stir shit up and has no journalistic integrity."

I don't read CBS local all the time. Does this guy have a history of just throwing out incendiary articles? Has he used questionable sources before?

Is there an actual reason to think he's making this up or using sources he doesn't know or trust or is that just a counter argument to an article you don't like.

As for Kelce, what was so bad about his tweets? He said that the Eagles would succeed in the future, that he was excited about it and he wished Jackson luck.

I know it's hard, but take off your tinted glasses that paint Kelce as part of a cadre of racially motivated players looking to cleanse the Eagles and tell me what's so bad about his tweets?
            Shorr-Parks is a hack and hasn't ever produced any thoughtful articles on the Eagles, with source or without. He's never broken a story relating to the Eagles. Suddenly he co-writes an article with another reporter that consists mostly of information you could find out without actually having an Eagles source. Most of the fodder for the article was from social media or the account of a LEO.

I assume his story was about the gang ties and he asked "people close to the team" to confirm those possible ties.

Everything else about Jackson has been available to anyone willing to investigate for quite a while. It just took the rumors of them moving on from Jackson to give somebody the incentive to do the research.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Sounds like bitch shit to me

Originally posted by Regal View Post

Nothing worse than a rat. Snitches who are afraid to put their name on it.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Another lazy response.

I haven't read that guy ever. Kind of makes the point about what a controversial article can do. But TerpEagle rejects page views as a journalistic motivator.

Kelce has made it clear that he's glad Jackson is gone but he's super tight with KKKooper. Seems to me he'd be better of staying out of this. KKKooper is.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                  I haven't read that guy ever. Kind of makes the point about what a controversial article can do. But TerpEagle rejects page views as a journalistic motivator.

Kelce has made it clear that he's glad Jackson is gone but he's super tight with KKKooper. Seems to me he'd be better of staying out of this. KKKooper is.
                  If that's the motivator, why latch onto the Maclin angle?
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

If that's the motivator, why latch onto the Maclin angle?
                    Because he was the only person who actually had a comment attributed to them.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Don't most nfl coaches

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
                      I don't agree - he's like the FF - keep the in-house stuff inhouse. Reid was always reluctant to criticize players int he media and Kelly seems to follow the same mold.
                      Operate this way.
                      You think its a joke!?!

Comment

they'll be blaming ol' Riley for

Originally posted by Clemson Foreaker View Post
                        It will eventually boil down to being Riley Copper's fault for being races. Which in turn caused Djacc to become withdrawn and hostile to his teamates because of the hostile environment of the lockerroom.
                        for the fall of Crimea soon
                        Last edited by schuylkilli_igg; 04-04-2014, 06:26 PM.
                        You think its a joke!?!

Comment

Wrong........again

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                          You just want this to come down to race in the worst way and you just can't let it go.
                          I am on record as saying that I don't believe that the Eagles are a racist organization. I am on record as saying that I don't believe Riley Cooper is a racist. I was on the "keep Riley" bandwagon. I have never said that DeSean Jackson was released because he was Black. What I HAVE said is that the PERCEPTION from the outside could be that the Eagles reasoning is rooted in race by Black fans and other players. I really have no idea how you think I want this to be about race. Don't you get tired of being wrong ?
                          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                          X