Remote Control Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
    Ref always has and always will live in a fantasy land that has no basis in reality, other than his job which is, appropriately enough, in the fantasy land of Hollywood. It's no wonder he knows nothing about how the real world works - how could he??
    HAHA. You're the most profoundly stupid poster this site has ever seen. I've been tempted to stop by a picnic just to meet you. Hard to believe someone could really be as moronic as you and still function. You have to be kidding. Am I right?

Comment

Truth hurts huh?

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
      HAHA. You're the most profoundly stupid poster this site has ever seen. I've been tempted to stop by a picnic just to meet you. Hard to believe someone could really be as moronic as you and still function. You have to be kidding. Am I right?
      Please stop by nitwit. Would be HILARIOUS! But I doubt you would ever or could ever leave your fantasyland!
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

MMMD

Here's the latest installment from Monday Morning MD, written by a former NFL team doctor and completely debunking the story Ref whined about... piece by piece...

Its an interesting read and offers a compelling look at how things really work in the NFL medical world.
        The control of pain meds is tighter than tight via the teams, so sometimes guys get it elsewhere.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...g-MD-5018.html

Pain pills were not passed out without proper records

Contrary to the impression of teams passing out painkillers at will on plane rides home, all pills were accounted for. In the past, medical personnel might administer a single pill after games, but that distribution was always recorded. Due to DEA laws, teams can’t even travel with narcotic medications any more.

During my time (1997-2013), teams were audited and every pill was accounted for.

Comment

You have the fucking audacity to make declarations about other people's intelligence after a moronic soapbox rant suggesting Kelly is shortening careers by using a remote control car to say hello to rookies and for simulating motion so coaches can watch defensive players' skills at making shifts?
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Nice try, stupid.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

PS no wonder you "can't imagine retiring"

Show me a guy who claims he "can't imagine retiring" and I'll show you a loser in life. Either financially - didn't have the wherewithal to invest and save for the future, and/or emotionally - no lasting relationships, no children, no real friends, no other skills, no hobbies, no other interests other than a miserable job. Pretty safe to assume you fit both categories... and to no surprise.
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                If this is what you took out of my post, then god bless your precious little brain.

I feel sorry for you.
                You had a wrong viewpoint saying Chip was shortening veteran players' careers by using the remote control car. I made you look like a fool by pointing out how this isn't even being used on the veterans you are so worried about. You back pedaled from your wrong viewpoint and are now trying the good ol' trick of "losing an argument? all else failed? call your opponent dumb".

That's exactly how it played out and everyone, yourself included, can see that.
                Last edited by Sect 236; 05-26-2014, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                  Coaching staff gets to see how a player moves/changes directions. When a strength coach is doing it, it's a strength coach doing it, when the coaching staff is doing it with a remote control car, they can make the decision/test the player as they want as opposed to relaying a message to a weightlifter and hoping he acts/adjusts/tests the player accordingly.
                  So the players are told how to react to the car? I'm sure it makes sense but I still don't quite get it.

Seems easy enough for somebody who doesn't like it to step on it. I guess that would not go over well with Harry. But if Jason Peters did it I doubt there would be consequences.
                  Last edited by Maniac; 05-26-2014, 07:52 PM.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                  X