WIP has reached an all time low

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iamthewalrus View Post
    He's hardly a southern boy. His dad is Les Moonves, president of CBS, jewish New Yorker. Probably about as far from a southern boy as you can get, and it's obvious he only has a job because of Daddy. Guys scum. I'm surprised none of the callers that call to tell him he sucks never mention this.
    Grew up in Louisiana, went to LSU, worked in Houston. His dad worked in the South and Midwest when he was growing up. I think you have the wrong guy.

There is an article claiming Innes is Moonves son on a website called "Phalse Philly Sports". Their slogan is "The Most Accurate False Philadelphia Sports News Available"

Comment

In one of the top sports cities in America, it is a shame how lousy our sports-talk radio scene is. Missanelli is great but even his show is getting tired these days (how many day different "game shows" can he do a week?) and he has no legit competition. How Sean Brace and John Marks have a job in the industry is a disgrace - same with Nick Kayal, Phil from Mt Airy and the evening guys. As bad as that station has gotten since Bruno left, WIP is even worst! Barkann is unlistenable and so is Gargano.

And the person that grinds my gears to a point where I consider tying a noose around my neck is JOE CONKLIN. The fake laughs that come from Morganti every morning make me physically ill. How long is it going to take until that station realizes that he is NOT FUNNY?

And why the f*ck does Hollis Thomas giggle after every little thing that is said? his weekend show is atrocious. He chuckles after every thing his co-host or the caller says. Has the local sports talk radio always been this bad?????

Needed to get that off my chest.

Comment

sonny hill on Sunday is great

Love his stories and the guy is a Philly treasure.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamthewalrus View Post
          jewish New Yorker. Probably about as far from a southern boy as you can get
          Yeah, coz there aren't any Jews in the south. Idiot.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
            Macnow and Ray Diddy are great together, IMO.
            Couldn't agree more...anything with Ray is great.
            YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief View Post
              And Morganti tries to lead the show. It's uncomfortably bad.
              Not worse than when Eskin is a guest host...I can't even stand hearing that guy speak, let alone the asinine garbage that he's saying.
              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Seriously?

On the few occasions I've heard him, I can't take his geezer trips down memory lane about sandlot basketball for more than 10 minutes.

Diddy is about the only guy I really have much interest in on there.

But as you say, the other station lineup blows as bad or worse.
                Last edited by slag; 08-28-2014, 01:01 PM.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                X