Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrian Peterson indicted...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ry-to-a-child/

Well, he did say he wants to play for Dallas, so he needs to build his rap sheet up.

Comment

Very strange, considering what happened to his son. If Ray Rice was suspended and cut for hitting his wife, and it turns out that AP did indeed abuse his child, one would think he has to go too.

Comment

This kinda stuff usually happens week they play us, so his backup joe nobody can rack up 300 yrds rushing
        Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Strange indeed, I always considered AP as one of the truly great people in any sport. Will be interesting to see what this is all about, have to wonder if it is someone looking for a payout or their 15 minutes of fame.

Just find it hard to believe he would intentionally harm a child.

Comment

I hope everyone let's this play out before they judge or condemn

Sometimes this child abuse cases can have other factors at play

Comment

Apparently he is in trouble for using a switch on his son. I'm sure some will call for his hanging, but if this is the case I don't think it warrants a Rice-like punishment.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...nNBC&utm_tags=

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
                Apparently he is in trouble for using a switch on his son. I'm sure some will call for his hanging, but if this is the case I don't think it warrants a Rice-like punishment.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...nNBC&utm_tags=

From reading stories about him growing up I "thought" his dad was pretty strict, probably parenting the best way he knows how. Had my ass chaffed many a times, that's half the problems with some kids these days.

Of course in today's society, well you know.
                Last edited by Eagle Road; 09-12-2014, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                  From reading stories about him growing up I "thought" his dad was pretty strict, probably parenting the best way he knows how.

Of course in today's society, well you know.
                  I would agree entirely. All in all, I don't think it's THAT big of a deal, but you can't do that these days, especially as a prominent figure. I'm sure this happened over the offseason since it was in Texas, but it probably came to light b/c of the Rice fiasco.

I'd imagine it would suck to get switched by AP though.

Comment

Shut up, asshole. No one cares about your purple Jesus whip fantasies.

Comment

A switch?

The liberal media is now infiltrating Texas grand juries?

The country is fucked.
                      Last edited by slag; 09-12-2014, 05:58 PM.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                        Shut up, asshole. No one cares about your purple Jesus whip fantasies.
                        Again, you really do seem to care about what I say. It seems like it bothers you deep down to the core.

What the Hell is a "purple Jesus whip fantasy" anyway?

Comment

Adrian Peterson is called "Purple Jesus."

You made a comment about what it would be like to get whipped by him, thus, Greenstealth called it your "Purple Jesus whip fantasy"

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                            Adrian Peterson is called "Purple Jesus."

You made a comment about what it would be like to get whipped by him, thus, Greenstealth called it your "Purple Jesus whip fantasy"
                            Point taken. Kinda funny actually.

Comment

The pictures don't look good at all though. Seems he went over the line. I'd imagine an apology will not suffice in this case.

Comment

Working...
                              X