Did anyway else feel a little insulted by the domestic violence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
    Why am I not surprised you took this stance? Sure, women shouldn't hit a man (if for no other reason than their own safety), but that doesn't mean a man should knock her out. What if a smartass 14 year old took a swing on you? Should you break his nose to teach him a lesson? What if a 75 year old man swings on you? Would you give him an uppercut to show him who's in charge? What about a cancer patient? There are certain types of people in this world that physically hurting them, regardless of provocation, does nothing make you look like a pussy.
    I will use as much force as necessary to ensure none of them continue to assault me.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandonn View Post
      I will use as much force as necessary to ensure none of them continue to assault me.
      You're a dick and shitty poster. Fuck off.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

So you would have to throw a haymaker at a woman to restrain her?

Comment

Yeah, he would

Then he'd probably stand over her and taunt her.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

i don't know...sounds like a bunch of puffed up chests around here.

no one should be anyone's punching bag. best is to get out even before that happens...but at the same time you have a right to defend yourself.

now i'm not saying you just rear back and throw a haymaker...either just hold arms back or whatever...but if there is a weapon involved...i don't care...all bets are off at that point.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

If that's what's needed to end her assault on me, absolutely.

Comment

I am thinking he is trolling at least partially here? Come on man...You can't hit a woman unless your life is on the line.

Though there is definitely a double standard. I've seen my wife lose her mind on me a few times over the decade plus we've been together. Most recently I scared her in the hallway and she punched me in the ear...In retrospect it's really pretty comical...however since it was a pitch dark and I couldn't see it coming and she connected incredibly well - it hurt like hell...And I was really pissed. Other than a few curse words and regrettable retort, I did nothing....

But it got me thinking, what if I lost control for just 2 seconds?? It would change my whole life. Think about the destruction it would cause to the woman and the rest of your life...It doesn't matter that a double standard exists. It's just territory you don't go into.

The fights I've been in with grown men even are very regrettable and the outcome was never good...I can't imagine what I would do to a woman with just five seconds of being out of control.

Comment

What an ass
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Way to keep your pimp hand strong

Comment

If that's what's needed to end her assault on me, absolutely.

Domestic violence against men isn't exactly a huge crisis. We're a lot more likely to get our ass kicked by a juiced up douchebag because of traffic than suffer at the hands of our partners. It doesn't instill the terror that someone who is physically more powerful assaulting you would. If my girl punches me in the face a couple times, I might have a bruise or two. Turn that around and you get facial reconstruction surgery. Not exactly on the same plane.

What "false media narrative" are you ranting about?

Comment

"Domestic violence against men isn't exactly a huge crisis. "

http://psychnews.psychiatryonline.or...ticleid=111137

Of course it is. The problem is men that complain about it are called pussies by clowns like you and not taken seriously by authorities. It has created a perverse situation where it's never a big deal until the class you have decided is not responsible for their actions gets hit back.

Comment

I called this ass Brandumb months ago

ITYS
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                            Way to keep your pimp hand strong
                            Pimps initiate violence as a way to control people they have power over. I'm saying no one should hit anyone but if you choose to, being a woman is not a shield from repercussions. I treat woman and men equally as adults.

The swift hand of equality knows no bigotry.

Comment

Apparently, neither does the swift hand of stupidity.
                              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                                Apparently, neither does the swift hand of stupidity.
                                bwah

Comment

Working...
                                X