Did anyway else feel a little insulted by the domestic violence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slag View Post
    This entire thread is stupid ... it appears to me the guy is saying that women can abuse men ... which is true.

Then the Righteous Bros are jumping in his ass because most women are physically weaker on average than men.

Two things to that ... (1) Fucking duh!!! ... (2) so what? It has nothing to do with the fact that there are situations when men are victims.

Now for a misogynistic golf joke:

Guy comes home from playing golf and walks into the kitchen and smacks his wife on the butt.

Wife sweetly says: What was that for honey?

Guy says: I'm hitting everything fat today.

Tell that one to your wife and see if you don't agree with Brandonn when she gets done whaling on your dome with a saucepan.
    My 2 cents:

It's certainly true that women can abuse men. But I have the personal feeling that this guy is a little too enthusiastic in pointing that out. I'll leave it at that.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Brandonn View Post
      If that's what's needed to end her assault on me, absolutely.
      If a girl is ever actually "assaulting" you with her hands, get to the gym or something...Never hit a women.. PERIOD, unless she has a weapon to you. A guy hitting a women is like hitting a three year old. Hitting completely defenseless people is for scumbags

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
        If a girl is ever actually "assaulting" you with her hands, get to the gym or something...Never hit a women.. PERIOD, unless she has a weapon to you. A guy hitting a women is like hitting a three year old. Hitting completely defenseless people is for scumbags
        Let's recap. Men getting attacked need to suck it up and man up. Also, women are children.

Is this really what you're going with?

Comment

Here

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            This entire thread is stupid ... it appears to me the guy is saying that women can abuse men ... which is true.

Then the Righteous Bros are jumping in his ass because most women are physically weaker on average than men.

Two things to that ... (1) Fucking duh!!! ... (2) so what? It has nothing to do with the fact that there are situations when men are victims.

Now for a misogynistic golf joke:

Guy comes home from playing golf and walks into the kitchen and smacks his wife on the butt.

Wife sweetly says: What was that for honey?

Guy says: I'm hitting everything fat today.

Tell that one to your wife and see if you don't agree with Brandonn when she gets done whaling on your dome with a saucepan.
            Haha. That's pretty good.

Comment

Let's recap. Men getting attacked need to suck it up and man up. Also, women are children.

Is this really what you're going with?
              so let me get this straight, Lets say you had a daughter and she slapped her husband during an argument and her husband turned around and knocked her out, you would be cool with that?

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                so let me get this straight, Lets say you had a daughter and she slapped her husband during an argument and her husband turned around and knocked her out, you would be cool with that?
                I wouldn't be cool with either of them hitting eachother. I would also raise a daughter that believed hitting anyone was wrong and her gender was not a shield.

Raising an entitled brat that thinks she can hit people and hide behind "being a girl" would be a massive failure for me as a father.

Comment

anyone ever see "way of the gun" and the beginning scene?
                  “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I wouldn't be cool with either of them hitting eachother. I would also raise a daughter that believed hitting anyone was wrong and her gender was not a shield.

Raising an entitled brat that thinks she can hit people and hide behind "being a girl" would be a massive failure for me as a father.
                    It's got nothing to do with being an entitled brat. There are instances that in the heat of the moment emotions take over. As a man, he has to show restraint in situations. Hitting a woman back is the ultimate example of showing that restraint. Are there times that while in a heated argument with my spouse that I didn't want to haul off and hit her? Absolutely, but as a man you were taught at a very young age that hitting a woman is one thing that should never be done.

Comment

Oh no, I'm not offended

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
                      Don't be offended by my choice of words brotha, the whole process is just predictable. :D
                      It's all good.
                      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                        It's got nothing to do with being an entitled brat. There are instances that in the heat of the moment emotions take over. As a man, he has to show restraint in situations. Hitting a woman back is the ultimate example of showing that restraint. Are there times that while in a heated argument with my spouse that I didn't want to haul off and hit her? Absolutely, but as a man you were taught at a very young age that hitting a woman is one thing that should never be done.
                        I was told to never hit anyone. It's kind of like your upbringing without the treating women like children part. I'll stick with mine, thanks.

Comment

I was told to never hit anyone. It's kind of like your upbringing without the treating women like children part. I'll stick with mine, thanks.
                          Just make sure you knock the bitch out if she comes at you, teach her a lesson. But don't scrape your knuckles on the pavement.

Comment

I don't think there's a rise in domestic violence

I think there's a rise in the REPORTING of domestic violence.

Comment

For someone so against violence, it's perplexing that you would answer violence with more violence.

Comment

Stop posting
                                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                                X