No announcement yet.

Villanova coach Jay Wright is an asshole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Scottie Reynolds killed a man that was physically larger than him. If that's the case, he deserves a noble prize, an academy award and a time machine to go back in time to take Jordan's roster spot on the Dream Team.

Comment

Um I think you're forgetting "madman" is also a prerequisite
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Haha. Yeah, that is probably true.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Nova pwned.

Comment

Can't wait to read the article, when I have time. Apparently, Rothdawg didn't get the overwhelming response to his thread that he desperately sought.
            What a pathetic read...pussy boy mario chalmers...any reason you believe him and not Cosby's rape victims?
            Last edited by T.D-Bag; 11-15-2014, 09:56 PM.

Comment

How did your school get into their kitchen so bad? WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                How did your school get into their kitchen so bad? WTF?
                simple. its a smaller school that has a much better Bball tradition, with an NCAA D1 Championship.
                I rooted for TU V. Duke in the elite 8 in 1988 because I'm a bigger man. these frauds would root for saddam hussein over the wildcats.... sore losers....enough said

Comment

This was TU's early exit from the NCAA tourney that year

TU lost a week earlier on 3/20 to #5 MSU.... Mark Tyndale scored 16 points for Temple (21-13), which was making its first trip to the NCAA tournament since losing to Michigan State in a 2001 regional final. Dionte Christmas, the Owls' leading scorer, was limited to three points, 17 below his average, on 1-of-12 shooting.
                  The Spartans' defense was so good that Temple eventually ditched its sets and let Tyndale just dart to the basket. LOL....
                  "They took away the 3, took away the drive," Christmas said. "Like Coach said, we couldn't get into no sets. We had to depend on Mark coming down, making a lot plays for us.

Comment

What did you drink tonight? You ok?

Comment

couple of lagers , thanks for caring

DQ, Legend has it that the "Owl, Fraud Street crew" is jock sniffing a certain bored elder. Hence the vehement hatred of the Main line crew.

Comment

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
                        Apparently, Rothdawg didn't get the overwhelming response to his thread that he desperately sought.
                        Nope, I got exactly what I was looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
                          DQ, Legend has it that the "Owl, Fraud Street crew" is jock sniffing a certain bored elder. Hence the vehement hatred of the Main line crew.
                          I've been attending temple games for over 20 years. Season ticket holder for several. I know more about the program, players, stats, recruiting than you could even try and Google about your program just to be level with me. So because I chose to go to UD I'm a fraud fan?

Why don't you call out which elder board member you think we are kissing up to? I would love to hear what you know about our relationship with one another and how it was founded. All while still not getting to the root of what you were originally called out for mr Pseudo mainline

Comment

Bump

Comment

if he's talking about me...

...its kinda funny coming from the guy who came all the way down to Ocean City to check out the Russian deli chick I posted about. That wasn't a sniff it was an inhale.
                              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                              May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                                He took a POS named Scottie over an NBA talent to fuel his own ego and influence above a national obligation
                                That "POS" became a first team All American.

Nepotism, probably, but it must help a coach to have someone who knows his system and can help other players to learn it quickly.

Reynolds was an excellent college combo guard with a knack for making clutch shots. He just did not have the size for an NBA SG or the quickness for an NBA PG.

He seemed to loose burst and quickness during his years at Nova. He looked quicker in highlights from his Freshmen year, such as the beautiful reverse layup from behind the glass against Thabeet or Okafor during his 40 point night at UConn.

I wonder if they were smoking too much weed. Two of his team mates eventually got into trouble because of it.
                                Last edited by Joegrane; 11-20-2014, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X