My wife has same # of receptions through 3 preseason games as KKKooper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    Amazing. That's basically the same comment Iverson got crucified for. Only Iverson was the best player in the league for a while. Weird world.
    What? Iverson was criticized because he thought practice was a waste of time and publicly stated that.

Cooper isn't complaining about practice or saying it's pointless, he's minimizing pre-season statistics. Maybe he's wrong but it's not the same thing and you know it.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
      What? Iverson was criticized because he thought practice was a waste of time and publicly stated that.

Cooper isn't complaining about practice or saying it's pointless, he's minimizing pre-season statistics. Maybe he's wrong but it's not the same thing and you know it.
      Of course, Captain Arbitrary wants to argue the difference between preseason and practice.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Not my thing to agree with DebateTeamEagle, but he's on point here.

--Edit: not that this is really a topic or point worth defending or further discussing
        Last edited by AthensEagle; 09-02-2015, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Bwah! MootCourtEagle

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            Of course, Captain Arbitrary wants to argue the difference between preseason and practice.
            No, I want to argue the difference between thinking practice is a waste of time and thinking that pre-season stats that show up in box-scores necessarily have significance.

Cooper says nothing to imply that he thinks practice or pre-season are a waste of time. Cut the bullshit.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
            X