No announcement yet.

OT: Retired Igglephans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry, but I am now retired and don't want to do any work, as there are always alot of things to do. I cannot see, or understand, ever being bored.

Comment

congratulations! Enjoy it!

Comment

I retired at 53. Worked 35yrs as a teamster in printing. Workin for my bro in law in landscapin now under table. Anyway most retirees in my hood deliver auto parts. Nice easy job.

Comment

hahaha

Comment

Your dad needs to be flexible... and the hours are flexible, too.

Mobile pole dancer. I have a franchise available in the NJ area. Have him call me.

Last edited by Drama Queen; 02-12-2016, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Your mom is never retiring. She is what me and my fellow pimps call a "lifer". She has had two hip surgeries, removed gag reflex, and a Zika vaccine. She has worn out 3,000 pair of heels working them streets! I mean damn...if I gave her a day off, she might stroke out or make a decision that's not based on me getting paid.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Home Depot paint department.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Nice riccardo you need a go fund me site

Comment

Bwaaa that's great

Would be cool to work for and then get fired by some kid as old as my son!
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

oh yeah

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                      You talking Lancaster County? There is a big auto auction around there that is always hiring drivers. They bring the cars from the yard to the auctioneer.
                      Originally posted by Big Little View Post
                      Yessir I like that idea as well.

Uber is a good one too, flexible hours and what not
                      Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                      Yeah Manheim. Good call.
                      One summer in college, some buddies of mine worked at the autoauction. Basically drove cars between lots. Sweet deal, easy work, cool cars to be driven every once and a while.

Comment

How is it that.....

.....I made the most serious post in this thread? Bwahahahaha!!!

Comment

and you had useful information, too!

Oh, and here's 3I Momma's mobile pole dancing service. She's got a franchise in Watts. What a rig!

You might not see it, but there's also bucket to hoist her up the pole. Pure entertainment! Pure cash money!

Comment

I've seen your work.

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                            I should write a book too. Topics??
                            Advanced Photoshop.

Comment

Yo Little, coincidently, my sisters fiance tells me that the auto auction is hiring right now, so tell little sr to jump on it if he's interested

Comment

Boom nice I am going to give him a call at lunch! Thanks man for the heads up

Comment

Working...
                                X