X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    Wentz is toast

Rams gave up way too much. Omg. Insane.
    Wentz is good but I am not sure if he is going to be that good, only time will tell.

Comment

If I was Tennessee I would have stayed at 1 and taken Jalen Ramsey. He's a beast.

I wouldn't drop that far down. They need bodies but I'd rather get a guy like Ramsey who I'm pretty sure will be special for a long time over throwing darts at other guys this year and next.
      Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-14-2016, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Brisett over Hogan

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        Try to get Hogan later on.
        I'm sure I'll eat my words now that I'm posting this, but Hogan looks like a career backup.

Comment

I just don't know too much about Bissett - there are a few guys I'd be cool with them taking in the later rounds. I can live with them being busts but not the 8th pick in the draft.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I heard on 94 that the Rams said they do not know which QB they want yet. That's odd.

Comment

I've been banging the Brissett drum for a while as I've seen a lot of his games living in the Triangle.

I really like him a lot in 3rd or 4th. think he has a lot of ability and natural feel in the pocket. great size. can run well. Seems to possess some of the shit you can't teach. 'intangibles', if you will.

lot of mid round qb prospects worth taking a flyer on this year. they (we) should draft a QB every other year.
              Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-14-2016, 11:28 AM.

Comment

I've been banging the Brissett drum for a while as I've seen a lot of his games living in the Triangle.

I really like him a lot in 3rd or 4th. think he has a lot of ability and natural feel in the pocket. great size. can run well. Seems to possess some of the shit you can't teach. 'intangibles', if you will.

lot of mid round qb prospects worth taking a flyer on this year. they (we) should draft a QB every other year.
                I like Cook and Prescott if they're available in the 3rd.
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I know!!!

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                  I don't understand... Pete Prisco said nothing about this.
                  .... We have been mislead!! Damn hacks!!
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Hell, I'd even get the kid out of Stanford if he's around by then. (or with one of the later picks, as he probably isn't 3rd round material)
                    Last edited by Susquehanna Birder; 04-14-2016, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                      I heard on 94 that the Rams said they do not know which QB they want yet. That's odd.
                      I doubt that's true. I think the Rams (and the NFL) want to create anticipation for the draft. They are trying to break into a new/old market after all. From that angle, this is all a pretty smart move.

Comment

And they now have the luxury of two weeks to decide their fate. No real reason to rush it, and I'm pretty sure that Mr. McMahon doesn't want to lose the drama building for draft day.

Comment

If I was Tennessee I would have stayed at 1 and taken Jalen Ramsey. He's a beast.

I wouldn't drop that far down. They need bodies but I'd rather get a guy like Ramsey who I'm pretty sure will be special for a long time over throwing darts at other guys this year and next.
                          thats a huge bucket of picks the rams gave them. they absolutely did the right thing.
                          "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Ya

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
                            thats a huge bucket of picks the rams gave them. they absolutely did the right thing.
                            Especially for a team that doesn't need a qb. Unlike the rams with rg4skin

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
                              Disagree. Agree with an earlier post, take Ramsey and get the sure stud. Big drop off in talent from 1 to 15 IMO. Trade chart had rams beating Titans by 400 points. Titans dropped down too far

Comment

Working...
                              X