Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know Murray is a better fit

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    I've always liked Dunn (last 2 college seasons) but I've heard from several writers that his game won't work well with Simmons. I'm not sure I buy it.

I really like Jah, but would be willing to take the risk to get a (potential) stud PG.

PG-Dunn
    SG-Saric / Sauce
    SF-Simmons / Covington
    PF-Noel
    C-Embiid
    But Dunn is already an elite defender. If the Sixers think his shooting can improve then he should be the pick IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
      At first I was hoping Embiid would play in Summer League, but since there's a lot of guys playing REAL hard and somewhat reckless while they try to make a roster, I'm ok with him just practicing with the team and not playing the games (which is the plan)

Can't wait for his first game either way.
      Agreed.

I still think, even if they draft simmons or whomever, he's the most talented play on the team.

Hopefully that foot issue is resolved and was more of him growing and the bones still being weak. (I think he grew another 2 inches since the sixers drafted him...if any of the reports are to be believe)
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Compare this to that picture of Embiid and Ingram where Embiid made Ingram look like a middle schooler.

Embiid's got sandals on here as opposed to (I presume) sneaker from the Ingram pic, but even still, Simmons isn't being dwarfed by him. These two manning the front court? Yes please.
        Last edited by Sect 236; 06-21-2016, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Edit: Sect beat me to it.
          Last edited by Melchior; 06-21-2016, 04:02 PM.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
          X