2. Get your own schtick
    3. Who are you?

Isn't this guy an Eagles camp body?

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
      Isn't this guy an Eagles camp body?
      I believe so.

Comment

Protest during the anthem move is weak as hell. If you can't stand behind your country, stand in front of the line in the army. So many other platforms to protest. Grow up and do it on a more appropriate platform

Comment

He now says he will NOT sit. What a turd...

Comment

Tavarres folded.

Comment

Tavares!

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
              Tavarres folded.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Hahah I'm dying here!!!!

Comment

Man, what a big deal.

Comment

bwahahahaha Didn't he play shortstop for the Mets?
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
                      Protest during the anthem move is weak as hell. If you can't stand behind your country, stand in front of the line in the army. So many other platforms to protest. Grow up and do it on a more appropriate platform
                      If you didn't believe in a country as being just, fighting for said country is probably the LAST thing I could see someone doing. I fail to see how this makes one bit of sense.

Comment

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
                        If you didn't believe in a country as being just, fighting for said country is probably the LAST thing I could see someone doing. I fail to see how this makes one bit of sense.
                        That's fine. If you don't see the country as just, you have every right to get the hell out. Either get out of the country or stand the fuck up and actually do something about it. Not standing during the national anthem is so weak.

Comment

that reply was so heavenly
                          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

He should sit

Because that's what he really wants to do, but he'll be exiled if he does. Stand on your principles, Myke. I get it if he doesn't, but I really wish he would.
                            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
                              That's fine. If you don't see the country as just, you have every right to get the hell out. Either get out of the country or stand the fuck up and actually do something about it. Not standing during the national anthem is so weak.
                              Are people serious with these comments about like it or leave it? If I didn't think the invasion of Iraq was just, does that mean I should renounce my citizenship or something? Should bums like Papelbon say they don't feel safe because the government is taking their guns away get the hell out too?

This might be impolite to point out, but it's actually not as simple as getting the hell out. There are hoops to jump through to get work and travel visas, and then a bunch of bullshit to do if you want to renounce or acquire citizenship. And foreign countries may or may not grant you these things. So no, not everyone really has the right to get the hell out.
                              Last edited by art vandelay; 08-30-2016, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X