Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel bad for Agholor...I believe he needs a chance and the FO can help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SINCE GREEN BAY'S CORNERS ARE HAVING A TOUGH YEAR, I THINK AGGS SHOULD GET SOME TARGETS THIS GAME TO SEE IF THEY CAN GET HIS CONFIDENCE UP A BIT. LITTLE DINK PASSES.

YOU CAN'T EXPECT ANY STRUGGLING WIDE OUTS TO DO MUCH AT SEATTLE WITH THEM CORNERS.

I'M USUALLY NOT SOMEONE TO GIVE A PRO ATHLETE A BREAK, BUT DIGGLE GOT ME THINKING ABOUT THIS KID. IF, AND IT'S A BIG IF, THIS KID GETS HIS HEAD RIGHT HE HAS A CHANCE TO BE PRETTY DAMN GOOD. I DON'T WANT HIM BEING GOOD FOR SOMEONE ELSE.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I'm afraid he really does suck beyond repair.

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2016/11...ors-drops.html

Comment

HEARD ON SPORTS TALK RADIO AGHOLOR STARTED SEEIN A SPORTS SHRINK THIS WEEK.

WE'LL SEE HOW IT GOES.

Comment

IF HE PLAYS I THINK TODAY COULD GIVE HIM A LIL UMPH. PACKERS SECONDARY SUUUUCCKKSS.

Comment

Rumors that he's either going to be inactive or have a reduced role.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              agreed.

if we're going to take a sympathetic approach to a player, i would have much preferred that we did it with huff, who is a better WR than agholor, and great on special teams. malcolm jenkins spoke out a little against the team cutting huff. i have a feeling no one would care if they cut agholor.
              Here's the thing about Jagholor. He actually runs some decent routes and gets open. But what good is that when he can't catch the ball at all and makes stupid unforced errors like not lining up correctly? Sickening.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

The goofy part is he didn't have "bad hands" at USC, it's all in his head.

This is right up his alley! https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/re...163617861.html
                Last edited by Eagle Road; 11-28-2016, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X