Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of us were

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showt...ight=slag+rowe
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Yep

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showt...highlight=Rowe

Comment

Well you're right - you also thought he'd be better in NE because of NE.

Also, thanks for reminding me about this - I laugh every time i see it.

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post

Comment

Haha. I never saw that. Outstanding!

Also, every player on our team would be better in NE with their coaching. Well, maybe not Jagholar.

Comment

Thinking about it - Douglas is definitely the canary in the coal mine. If things go sideways, Howie definitely blames him and tries to salvage the whole thing. Douglas won't be here past 2018 - he'll either get shitcanned by howie or be smart enough to move on and up.

Comment

Bwah.

I liked his speed and size and would not have moved him before at least seeing if he could play safety ... it appears, however, that the Pats figured out how to play him at corner.

But, then they have Patrick Chung playing adequate safety and he sucked in Philadelphia.

Comment

I think this is Howie's last chance. For all of Lurie's shortcomings and apparent blind spot for Howie, I think he is accountable now. Lurie will give him time, but if things don't improve he'll be part of the next house cleaning.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I actually think this sorta hit the nail on the head

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  Bwah.

I liked his speed and size and would not have moved him before at least seeing if he could play safety ... it appears, however, that the Pats figured out how to play him at corner.

But, then they have Patrick Chung playing adequate safety and he sucked in Philadelphia.
                  Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                  I don't see the relevance. The Pats run a hybrid 3-4 defense, the Eagles run a 4-3. The Patriots have a history of signing long, press CBs (Talib, Browner, etc.). Schwartz has a history of signing zone CBs that can play the ball. Different philosophies, but both of them have been successful.
                  And I think that Chip/Billy Davis were trying to run a similar 3-4 defense (albeit with a much heavier workload) as the Pats.

Of course, I'm not sure which CB, Carroll or McKelvin played the ball at all this season, but whatcha gonna do.

Comment

Oh please ... 3-4 or 4-3 doesn't change backfield play ... pressure is pressure.

You saying he couldn't play that fucked up zone?

Comment

yes

Oh please ... 3-4 or 4-3 doesn't change backfield play ... pressure is pressure.

You saying he couldn't play that fucked up zone?
                      that is what I'm saying

https://www.profootballfocus.com/why...zone-coverage/

Comment

Nobody could play that fucked up stupid ass no blitz zone.

And, FYI, Schwartz's defense is more about man pressure than zone, supposedly.

Comment

ha

Nobody could play that fucked up stupid ass no blitz zone.
                          fair.

Comment

Working...
                          X