Diggle shames Conservatives!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
    Don't listen to the mindless group-think. We voted for trump (yes even social worker wifey) because we wanted a better future for our son. Didn't matter to us who won but a vote for Hillary was a vote for the status quo - anemic economic growth, miserable part-time jobs, less safe here and abroad, and less hope for the future. Trump wasn't our first choice (we supported Rubio) but he is shaking things up in Washington and that's exactly what is needed right now.
    Sheer incompetence is not what Washington needs. This administration can't even put forward a coherent message or sound EO regardless of political leaning. The immigration EO rollout is clearly a disaster. It doesn't include countries that have actually sourced lethal terrorists in America the last 40 years and happens to also leave out countries that have business ties to Trump. In roughly a day it's already been challenged in courts and cause mass protests. It's almost like they're fucking up on purpose.

Then there's the wall, which will require federal seizure of private lands if it's to be seamless. Not that it'll actually prevent visitors who overstay visas. And the plan is to fund it by charging a tax that Americans will have to pay. Brilliant.

I understand that changing the status quo can be beneficial, but not when incompetent people that are adverse to data and expert analysis are doing it.

Replacing the CJCOS with Steve Bannon on the NSC is a brilliant move as well.

I'm frankly shocked that a scientist could consider this approach a good thing.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      Agreed. I will try do do better to keep this place politics free.
      Greatly appreciated. I'm a red c*nt hair away from dropping facenutz altogether.

Comment

Identity politics

Like the right isn't using that exactly to rile up a mostly uneducated base to vote for fascist, authoritarian policies that hurt their bottom line. Just like the single issue abortion voters. The RW will never outlaw abortion it keeps the dummies riled up and eager to swallow the other onerous bullshit the RW peddles. That is worse than any Dem "identity politics". Which party is always railing against educating our citizenry? No money for books , just bombs....Keep the sheep dumb and fleece them. Examples are all over this bored.

Comment

Working...
        X