• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerruh taking a knee?

Trump may have crossed a line here.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

He probably called Trump before.

"They're acting up. I have to appease them. Don't tweet about it. Ps: what's a tweet?"
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Did the womp rat on his head also kneel?

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        He probably called Trump before.

"They're acting up. I have to appease them. Don't tweet about it. Ps: what's a tweet?"
        I think when Trump referred to an NFL player as a "son of a bitch" was the moment when he crossed the line.
        --------

Comment

Which player was that?
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            Which player was that?
            Ask him, not me.

http://deadspin.com/trump-says-nfl-o...nth-1818680645
            --------

Comment

So he thinks NFL players who disrespect the flag are sons of bitches ... but didn't specify a particular player.

I thought you were referring to him calling a specific player a son of a bitch.

Comment

So he thinks NFL players who disrespect the flag are sons of bitches ... but didn't specify a particular player.

I thought you were referring to him calling a specific player a son of a bitch.
                Taking a knee is not disrespecting the flag. I stand up and take my cap off for the national anthem and put my hat over my heart.

But taking a knee is not disrespecting the flag.

None of the players who take a knee deserve to be called a "son of a bitch". That is fucked up.
                --------

Comment

That's your opinion.

He, and others, have theirs. I don't think he should have used that language, but he has his opinion about what is disrespectful to the flag.

Ironically, the flag stands for the right to have an opinion on this and the right to take a knee.

Comment

That's your opinion.

He, and others, have theirs. I don't think he should have used that language, but he has his opinion about what is disrespectful to the flag.

Ironically, the flag stands for the right to have an opinion on this and the right to take a knee.
                    Well that is kinda the point.
                    --------

Comment

Oh, so the Orange cumstain has an opinion?

That's your opinion.

That piece of shit had to have his illegal alien gold digging wife slap him to take off his fucking made in China hat during the anthem.

All this NFL crap is to avoid how terrible he is at this job.
                      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

It's a very nuanced discussion ... I kinda liked what Bob Costas said on Bill Maher about the issue.

Something to the effect that the flag doesn't stand for bad cops ... and maybe this could be resolved by having teams announce "Please stand for the national anthem and the ideals it represents"

Comment

That's your opinion.

There are a few thousand opinions that I can think of offhand that the flag, nor the Bill of Rights, would offer no protection for if I chose to express them on my employer's dime.

I don't really give a fig about this issue, or any hot-button issue that's shoved in my face, but it should be noted, at least for posterity, what the First Amendment is and what it isn't.

Comment

He's playing to his crowd with this shit ... just like the NFL owners who privately blackball Kaepernick play to their players.

Comment

And, what Turmp apparently missed is that the owners exercised their rights vis a vis Kaepernick.

Comment

Working...
                              X