Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JFC people...the loss was not Carson's fault!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nick foles taint flap View Post

Preach. The Skins averaged 3.5 yards per offensive play. They scored 27 points because every one of their scoring possessions started in Eagles territory.
    Yes but the Defense gave up to much even with good field position, that Redskins team is BAD offensively.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Not saying none was Carson's fault, but the sacks and pressure even Joe Montana does not win that game in his prime.
      • Throw a pick up 17-0, in your own territory, inside 2:00 left in the 1st half
      • Miss Reagor on a long TD
      • Take an awful sack to push out of FG range
      Thats a 17 point swing... and those plays were only like 20% of Wentz's sucky play on Sunday.

OL was bad...coaching was bad...Wentz was BAD

Comment

I forgot about that gem.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

MY FEELING IS, AND I ONLY WATCHED HIGHLIGHTS, THAT YA GO UP 17 ZIP, THE ENTIRE TEAM HAD A MELTDOWN TO DROP 27 STRAIGHT UNANSWERED POINTS.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
            MY FEELING IS, AND I ONLY WATCHED HIGHLIGHTS, THAT YA GO UP 17 ZIP, THE ENTIRE TEAM HAD A MELTDOWN TO DROP 27 STRAIGHT UNANSWERED POINTS.
            Yup, and why in the hell Doug was passing the damn ball at the end of the 1st half in our territory with a 17-0 lead is beyond me. It gave them life going into the locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
              You are losing your damned minds.

That loss was 100% on the decimated defensive and offensive lines. With healthy lines the Birds would have won by 30+.
              I can’t believe this dude and his fake schtick is still around.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post

Yup, and why in the hell Doug was passing the damn ball at the end of the 1st half in our territory with a 17-0 lead is beyond me. It gave them life going into the locker room.
                HIGH SCHOOL HARRY MOVE. FUNDAMENTAL MISTAKES THAT SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN AT THIS LEVEL.
                SUPER BOWL PASSES HAVE LONG BEEN GONE.....GET IT TOGETHER.
                Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 09-17-2020, 10:12 PM.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

HIGH SCHOOL HARRY MOVE. FUNDAMENTAL MISTAKES THAT SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN AT THIS LEVEL.
                  SUPER BOWL PASSES HAVE LONG BEEN GONE.....GET IT TOGETHER.
                  C'mon man. You can't sit on a first half 17 point lead in today's NFL. You have to go for more points there.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                  X