Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess the resident Carson-Stan fans forgot their log in passwords

awful quiet today.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Slow down he isn't really setting the league in fire lol The good news is no turnovers or horrible plays but he is barely at 50% completion and 5 yards per completion and that is only at 5 thanks to the long screen pass to Reagor. Pretty pedestrian if not below average numbers.

He has used his legs well and no mental errors which is a plus considering what we have been seeing lately.
    ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      awful quiet today.
      3rd and Inches likes putting people in the Hall of Fame after one game, you just like hearing yourself talk. Your such a pansy.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
        Slow down he isn't really setting the league in fire lol The good news is no turnovers or horrible plays but he is barely at 50% completion and 5 yards per completion and that is only at 5 thanks to the long screen pass to Reagor. Pretty pedestrian if not below average numbers.

He has used his legs well and no mental errors which is a plus considering what we have been seeing lately.
        ​​​​​​
        If they had this quality of QB play all season, they'd probably be leading the division. Confident, sound decision making, minimal mistakes and a few big plays when needed. It's not rocket science.

"Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

He's not that impressive tbh. He has used his legs but that type of Offense is gimmicky as fuck. Look at Baltimore. I still think Carson is the better QB. Will need to see Hurts do some damage through the air because he isn't gonna be able to pull off 100+ yard rushing games every game. Now winning this game just fucked us out of top 5 pick in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
            He's not that impressive tbh. He has used his legs but that type of Offense is gimmicky as fuck. Look at Baltimore. I still think Carson is the better QB. Will need to see Hurts do some damage through the air because he isn't gonna be able to pull off 100+ yard rushing games every game. Now winning this game just fucked us out of top 5 pick in the draft.
            This is the #1 defense in the NFL.

Comment

Carson Hurts just fumbled which makes his day even shittier! Can't sustain a franchise with this type of QB. He is basically a poor man's Tebow.

Comment

I'm here ... Hurts played a good first game
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Carson Hurts just fumbled which makes his day even shittier! Can't sustain a franchise with this type of QB. He is basically a poor man's Tebow.
                  A "poor man's Tebow" LOL. Put the Molsons down.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

This is the #1 defense in the NFL.
                    I get that. But the stats don't lie. Hurts was mediocre in this win. He almost had a pick 6 and just handed them 7.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

3rd and Inches likes putting people in the Hall of Fame after one game, you just like hearing yourself talk. Your such a pansy.

"Dear Mister 'I'm too good to call or write my fans'
                      Carson this will be the last direct message I'll ever send your ass.
                      It's been six games, and still no word, I don't deserve it!
                      I know you got my last two messages, the delivery icon was on my screen all perfect.
                      So this is the last time I'm defending you. Igglephans don't want to hear it.
                      Hey Carson! I drank a fifth of vodka,
                      You dare me to drive!" - Your biggest fan, this is Stan (Cockfather)
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

​​​​​​
                        I didn't mention Hurts in this thread. We have resident Carson fans who normally post every five minutes during the game. Does it apply to you? If not...

Comment

Wentz is still clearly better than Hurts. The coach decided to use Sanders today and I'll credit the defense. That's it.

Comment

Just beat the 1 seed who has pretty much owned the Eagles for a decade, was a Wentz esque fumble but I give the rookie a lot of credit against the #1 defense.

Comment

Lol....he had almost 100 yards running and to some he gets no credit?

Honestly...embarrassed for some of you.

edit...sorry, he had OVER 100 yards. Clowns.
                              Last edited by DJCon57; 12-13-2020, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X