Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    awful quiet today.
    You could sense they were just waiting to pounce all game.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
      Wentz is still clearly better than Hurts. The coach decided to use Sanders today and I'll credit the defense. That's it.
      Well he may be. But he certainly hasn’t shown it with his play this year.
      Last edited by Wolfpack; 12-13-2020, 08:40 PM.
      ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Wentz is still clearly better than Hurts. The coach decided to use Sanders today and I'll credit the defense. That's it.
        Lmao at Wentz being better than anybody. Wentz the guy that ranks dead last in damn near every QB statistical category. Clearly every NFL QB is better than Wentz. Your thought process is backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post

I get that. But the stats don't lie. Hurts was mediocre in this win. He almost had a pick 6 and just handed them 7.
          For the sake of argument, I'll take mediocre over trash.
          https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/c...y-the-numbers/
          Last edited by DEman19904; 12-13-2020, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post

I get that. But the stats don't lie. Hurts was mediocre in this win. He almost had a pick 6 and just handed them 7.
            If Wentz played this game and these were his stats, we would be saying he sucked and barely squeaked out a W and Sanders saved him today. Let's see some more but I doubt this type of offense will win Divisions or titles so I agree. Lamar is already coming back down to reality and Hurts is not even in the same stratosphere to Lamar.

The issue with this team is lack of talent at almost every position except a few areas. Mailata is going full beast mode, maybe Kelce if he returns, Sanders, both Johnson's, Ertz, Goedart, Cox, Graham, Slay and everyone else is meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

If Wentz played this game and these were his stats, we would be saying he sucked and barely squeaked out a W and Sanders saved him today. Let's see some more but I doubt this type of offense will win Divisions or titles so I agree. Lamar is already coming back down to reality and Hurts is not even in the same stratosphere to Lamar.

The issue with this team is lack of talent at almost every position except a few areas. Mailata is going full beast mode, maybe Kelce if he returns, Sanders, both Johnson's, Ertz, Goedart, Cox, Graham, Slay and everyone else is meh.
              if Wentz had 100 yard rushing, no picks, and a TD pass in a win over the #1 team in the nfc....the idea that we would be saying he sucked is fucking idiotic.

i don’t disagree that it’s a not a sustainable offense.
              Last edited by DJCon57; 12-13-2020, 08:52 PM.

Comment

I see the 'House of Reagor' has crawled out from under their refrigerators to now add the 'House of Hurts'. That's fine. It's not like we haven't been down this road before.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

If Wenz had played the game, the Eagles would have lost.

Comment

I see the 'House of Reagor' has crawled out from under their refrigerators to now add the 'House of Hurts'. That's fine. It's not like we haven't been down this road before.
                    down the road of a false hope at QB? We’ve been on that road for years

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

down the road of a false hope at QB? We've been on that road for years
                      You guys can pretend Wentz wasn't a major reason this team won a Super Bowl all you want. That's ok.

Comment

If Hurts is what allows Pedey to commit to the run, then Hurts should be under center.
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

You guys can pretend Wentz wasn't a major reason this team won a Super Bowl all you want. That's ok.
                          not me, they don’t win a Lombardi without Wentz. They don’t win one without Foles but we aren’t as delusional about him being a franchise QB.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

If Hurts is what allows Pedey to commit to the run, then Hurts should be under center.
                            They have to go with the subpar QB because the coach is a dope? If that's where they are, the next few seasons are a wrap. I'd rather they lose out, fire the dope coach, and bring in someone that knows how to run an offense.

Comment

Correct. They were able to win the Super Bowl because Wenz was on the bench. If Wentz didn't get hurt, Eagles wouldn't have made it out of the first round. Since that season,Wentz is below .500 against teams with a winning record. Wentz is a mediocre QB at best. The numbers don't lie.

Comment

They have to go with the subpar QB because the coach is a dope? If that's where they are, the next few seasons are a wrap. I'd rather they lose out, fire the dope coach, and bring in someone that knows how to run an offense.
                                How about they keep the "dope coach" who's been to the playoffs 3 straight years and won a Super Bowl and just get a real OC. People act like the fact that he's better with a good x's and o's wingman makes him a bad coach. Doug is similar to Andy. Except he didn't need 15 years and a generational talent at QB to win the SB. If Carson gets a pass for this year then surely Doug does.

Howie on the other hand...
                                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                                X