GIVE IT TO THE WHITE GUY NOT THE RIGHT GUY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post

Marvin Lewis spent 16 years as a head coach and won zero playoff games. T.
    You're the alpha around here and everyone else should sit this one out etc, but I just wanted to point out that if you dismiss anything that the Detroit Lions do as suspect, then you have to do the same with the Cincinnati Bengals. You probably know way better though, as I only lived there for 11 years.

Speaking of which what ever happened to Old Guy? You'd have liked him.

DB

Comment

Give me an example when this organization did something that appeared to be racist. I'll take one example.
      I've already said that I don't believe this particular hiring was based on race. Looks more like an attempt to appease Wentz and some sort of odd deification of Frank Reich.

But the overall extreme imbalance in numbers make it clear that there is a systemic bias against blacks getting head coaching jobs.in the NFL.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

You probably know way better though, as I only lived there for 11 years.
        I'm sure you've probably lived in the Philly area even longer but it's pretty obvious you know nothing about the Eagles. I'm confident where you live isn't going to help. You and the other dopes prefer to turn a basic football conversation into something political or go down some other social justice avenue. It's exhausting.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

I've already said that I don't believe this particular hiring was based on race. Looks more like an attempt to appease Wentz and some sort of odd deification of Frank Reich.

But the overall extreme imbalance in numbers make it clear that there is a systemic bias against blacks getting head coaching jobs.in the NFL.
          Of course it's Wentz. It's always Wentz. You will find any way to bring him up in any conversation. It was only a matter of time.

Please tell me those top black coaching candidates that are being overlooked.

Comment

I'm sure you've probably lived in the Philly area even longer but it's pretty obvious you know nothing about the Eagles. I'm confident where you live isn't going to help. You and the other dopes prefer to turn a basic football conversation into something political or go down some other social justice avenue. It's exhausting.
            True Alphas don't get exhausted and if they do they don't admit it. Maybe it's your penchant for talking in absolutes that exhausts you? I know nothing about the Eagles. People who don't agree with you are dopes. Maybe you just disagree? That's not nearly as exhausting to say, is it?
            DB

Comment

Why not just start another thread where you make a list or something? That's more in your wheelhouse.
              Last edited by Snakebitten; 01-22-2021, 12:28 PM. Reason: I'm going edit this one for no reason so you can perhaps add it to your new list. Can't wait for it.

Comment

Its racist that Lurie keeps trying to shove Wentz down our throats, when it was clear Hurts was the better QB Staley or Bienemy along with Hurts as #1 youre talkn rings Lurie is clear he doesnt want a black man running his offense-let alone his team Mcnabb and Vick were due to REID Lurie just went along Hurts stats in college were BETTER then wentz at 2 different BIGGER schools Thats why Pederson got fired- cause he KNEW who was better Wentz went and cried behind his back/ stabbed it Ive been eagles fan over 30 years- ive never rooted for them to lose FUCK lurie for trying to give us another year of wentz UNMERITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SJONES26 View Post
                  Lurie is clear he doesnt want a black man running his offense-let alone his team Mcnabb and Vick were due to REID
                  I am guessing you were typing without thinking, got to the above part about Lurie not wanting a black man running his offense before realizing oh whoops this team has had a Black starting QB for more than half of the duration of Lurie's ownership...and just drafted a black QB last year.

Thing is the overall point that black coaches do not get the same opportunities in the NFL is known and supported by many(myself included) - but your original post and this one are BS.

Comment

When was the last time Alabama produced a franchise QB in the NFL?
                    Who were the wideouts Hurts played with in college?
                    How many gadget QBs have won a Super Bowl?

Comment

When was the last time Alabama produced a franchise QB in the NFL?
                      Who were the wideouts Hurts played with in college?
                      How many gadget QBs have won a Super Bowl?
                      You're absolutely right. There hasn't been a Gidget in many years.

DB

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

I am guessing you were typing without thinking, got to the above part about Lurie not wanting a black man running his offense before realizing oh whoops this team has had a Black starting QB for more than half of the duration of Lurie's ownership...and just drafted a black QB last year.

Thing is the overall point that black coaches do not get the same opportunities in the NFL is known and supported by many(myself included) - but your original post and this one are BS.
                        We're being trolled here. This guy is the bizarro godfather.

Comment

Of course it's Wentz. It's always Wentz. You will find any way to bring him up in any conversation. It was only a matter of time..
                          The hiring was all about Wentz. It's mentioned in virtually every story. Do better.

Comment

The hiring was all about Wentz. It's mentioned in virtually every story. Do better.
                            I was unaware that the reported pursuit (and rejection) of Lincoln Riley was considered being 'all about Wentz'. Maybe that doesn't count as a story in your eyes. This organization really has strange way of taking care of it's franchise QB over the last couple of years.

Comment

What do you know about Brian Johnson? What tie does he have to Wentz? What? He has known Jalen Hurts since he was 4 years old? He recruited Hurts at Mississippi State??

Wrong again, dope.

Comment

I was talking about the head coach and you're an idiot if you don't think Wentz is a major consideration in who they hire.

The Brian Johnson hiring is underwhelming. Might as well have kept Press Taylor.

Comment

Working...
                                X