Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander Carson!!

Bwahahaha!! The circle is complete.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Sure is

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      Bwahahaha!! The circle is complete.
      Never crossed my mind but makes complete sense.

Wentz should be happy. He's got the ideal opportunity to go head to head against Hurts and redeem his bust status. Washington isn't a bad team. If they get quality QB play, they will contend for the division.

If Wentz isnt motivated now, he never will be.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I wonder if he will be as comfortable with DC’s values?

Comment

Think he’ll take the Dead Tree Crew out huntin’ and fishin’?
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

After a year of being coddled by Reich, when he needed to step up he folded instead. I doubt he ever recovers from that, considering how 'damaged' he was after he spiraled into mediocrity here.
            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

If this doesn’t draw OverBrook out, I don’t know what will.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                After a year of being coddled by Reich, when he needed to step up he folded instead. I doubt he ever recovers from that, considering how 'damaged' he was after he spiraled into mediocrity here.
                Supposedly Wentz played best when DeFillipo was coaching him hard.

I'd rather see Jimmy G in Washington than Wentz. Athough it will be entertaining this way.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Now that he is in the NFC east do we have permission to root against him without being called the crazy ex?

This basket case is so talented, teams have invested the following draft capital combined: 3 1st rounders, 1 2nd rounder, 4 3rd rounders

Comment

This is going to be fun. He is going to get slammed at the Linc and will most likely pull himself out of the game lol. That being said, if the beats Philly twice this year, that's all I think he really cares about. He's got his $$$ he ain't going to Canton this is his new Super Bowl lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                      Now that he is in the NFC east do we have permission to root against him without being called the crazy ex?

This basket case is so talented, teams have invested the following draft capital combined: 3 1st rounders, 1 2nd rounder, 4 3rd rounders
                      He’s a living Pyramid Scheme.
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is great!!!

In other news, it was reported that Cartson “voiced his displeasure with the Eagles’ success” during their championship winning run with BDN at the helm. What a Jagoff.

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/eagl...rm=&int_promo=

Wentz struggled with accountability in his last three seasons in Philadelphia and it hurt his standing with teammates and coaches. But it was the torn ACL that ended his 2017 season and denied him the Super Bowl run that revealed character defects and affected him in certain corners of the locker room.

Sometime before the championship game, Wentz voiced his displeasure with the Eagles’ success to a group of other injured players, sources with direct knowledge of the incident said. One of the players immediately confronted him and the two eventually had to be separated.
                        --------
                        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

A dysfunctional QB should feel right at home with a dysfunctional organization.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                            Wentz was always mediocre.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

Never crossed my mind but makes complete sense.

Wentz should be happy. He's got the ideal opportunity to go head to head against Hurts and redeem his bust status. Washington isn't a bad team. If they get quality QB play, they will contend for the division.

If Wentz isnt motivated now, he never will be.
                              Hurts is the better mediocre QB out of the two mediocre QB's

Comment

Working...
                              X