Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is great!!!

In other news, it was reported that Cartson “voiced his displeasure with the Eagles’ success” during their championship winning run with BDN at the helm. What a Jagoff.

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/eagl...rm=&int_promo=

I'm shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
      Now that he is in the NFC east do we have permission to root against him without being called the crazy ex
      Let’s be patient and wait for Snakebitten’s directives on how to feel about this situation.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

The silence from some quarters in this thread is deafening.

Comment

Originally posted by DEman19904 View Post

Wentz was always mediocre.
          Wentz was awesome in 2017.

I agree with Maniac that I'd rather see Jimmy G in Washington, but rooting against Wentz will be enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Wentz was awesome in 2017.

I agree with Maniac that I'd rather see Jimmy G in Washington, but rooting against Wentz will be enjoyable.
            https://ftw.usatoday.com/2020/12/car...eason-analysis

Carson Wentz hasn't gotten any worse. He's just always been mediocre."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is great!!!

In other news, it was reported that Cartson “voiced his displeasure with the Eagles’ success” during their championship winning run with BDN at the helm. What a Jagoff.

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/eagl...rm=&int_promo=
              It's bullshit that the beat writers are just getting around to reporting this.

The Philly media covers up in volume for what tbey lack in competence.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2020/12/car...eason-analysis

Carson Wentz hasn't gotten any worse. He's just always been mediocre."
                To me that article supports that he was awesome in 2017. But it was unsustainable. When his 3rd/4th down and red zone numbers fell in line with the rest of his play, we saw 2018 and 2019 Wentz. Indy saw 2021 Wentz.

I basically see this the same way as the Colts' trade for Wentz last year. Seems like the best option for them right now. I also think DC will be the third straight city with a "blame everyone but Carson" contingent when things go wrong.
                Last edited by art vandelay; 03-09-2022, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

To me that article supports that he was awesome in 2017. But it was unsustainable. When his 3rd/4th down and red zone numbers fell in line with the rest of his play, we saw 2018 and 2019 Wentz. Indy saw 2021 Wentz.

I basically see this the same way as the Colts' trade for Wentz last year. Seems like the best option for them right now. I also think DC will be the third straight city with a "blame everyone but Carson" contingent when things go wrong.
                  Wentz never was "awesome". Just the fact that you have to go back to a partial season 5 years ago proves my point. He's a MEDIOCRE QB.

Comment

Wentz never was "awesome". Just the fact that you have to go back to a partial season 5 years ago proves my point. He's a MEDIOCRE QB.
                    IF HE DIDN'T PLAY THE WAY HE DID IN 17' WE, YES WE, WOULD NOT HAVE EVEN SNIFFED THE POST SEASON.
                    THAT BEING SAID HE NEVER REACHED THAT PINNACLE AGAIN, DUE TO PROBABLY THE INJURIES AND HIS OWN MENTAL NORTH DAKOTA UPBRINGING.

I'M SURPRISED THEY DIDN'T GIVE HIM ANOTHER YEAR, BUT LET'S ALL HOPE WE SEE THE LATER WENTZ RATHER THAN THE 17' WENTZ, OR THIS DIVISION JUST GOT A WHOLE LOT TOUGHER TO WIN.

****SEE RSE....IT ALL WORKS OUT....NOW YOU CAN BURN YOUR JERSEY IN S. PHILLY WHEN THE FORESKINS CUM TO TOWN.
                    I NEVER BOUGHT ONE.....
                    LAST JERSEY I BOUGHT WAS DAWK.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

IF HE DIDN'T PLAY THE WAY HE DID IN 17' WE, YES WE, WOULD NOT HAVE EVEN SNIFFED THE POST SEASON.
                      THAT BEING SAID HE NEVER REACHED THAT PINNACLE AGAIN, DUE TO PROBABLY THE INJURIES AND HIS OWN MENTAL NORTH DAKOTA UPBRINGING.

I'M SURPRISED THEY DIDN'T GIVE HIM ANOTHER YEAR, BUT LET'S ALL HOPE WE SEE THE LATER WENTZ RATHER THAN THE 17' WENTZ, OR THIS DIVISION JUST GOT A WHOLE LOT TOUGHER TO WIN.

****SEE RSE....IT ALL WORKS OUT....NOW YOU CAN BURN YOUR JERSEY IN S. PHILLY WHEN THE FORESKINS CUM TO TOWN.
                      I NEVER BOUGHT ONE.....
                      LAST JERSEY I BOUGHT WAS DAWK.
                      It's hilarious than when somebody defends Wentz they always have to go back to 2017. THAT iS A HALF A DECADE AGO. What otherago NFL QB is judged on something that they did 5 years ago...NONE. Wentz is washed. Clowns keep bringing up a partial good season they the had the last decade......YOU CAN"T MAKE THIS SHIT UP. LMAO
                      "Yeah,but in 2017...." GTFOH

Comment

What's Wentz gonna do when Wash drafts his replacement?
                        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

It's hilarious than when somebody defends Wentz they always have to go back to 2017. THAT iS A HALF A DECADE AGO. What otherago NFL QB is judged on something that they did 5 years ago...NONE. Wentz is washed. Clowns keep bringing up a partial good season they the had the last decade......YOU CAN"T MAKE THIS SHIT UP. LMAO
                          DID YOU READ MY ENTIRE POST OR JUST IGNORE THE PARTS YOU AGREE WITH?

HISTORY IS HISTORY. SOME LIKE TO REVISE HISTORY.

HE HAD A GOOD YEAR IN 17', SINCE THEN NOT SO GOOD....THAT'S WHAT I SAID....
                          OR DID YOU NOT READ THAT PART.... READ IT AGAIN....
                          CLOWN HUH? HATERS GONNA HATE.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
                            What's Wentz gonna do when Wash drafts his replacement?
                            WHO CARES...HE'S A FORESKIN.

Comment

I think you're misunderstanding here. I'm not defending him, but just as I think a lot of the problems in Wentz's last 3 years here were on him, a lot of 2017 was just him playing out of his mind. When his play fell back to its long run level, the "blame everyone but Carson" phenomenon started. Blame the OL even though Wentz played just fine with Big V at LT in 2017, and when Johnson missed a game. Blame the WRs even though Alshon had a torn labrum and Torrey Smith had all of 430 yards in 2017. Blame Pederson for calling pass plays in general (because God forbid a good QB throw). We've now seen Wentz reunited with Reich and he played exactly as he did here in 2018 and 2019.

Wentz is who he is. On his 3rd team in 3 years in his age 30 season, he's not going to change. I think he's a little better than mediocre but I'm also glad he's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

DID YOU READ MY ENTIRE POST OR JUST IGNORE THE PARTS YOU AGREE WITH?

HISTORY IS HISTORY. SOME LIKE TO REVISE HISTORY.

HE HAD A GOOD YEAR IN 17', SINCE THEN NOT SO GOOD....THAT'S WHAT I SAID....
                                OR DID YOU NOT READ THAT PART.... READ IT AGAIN....
                                CLOWN HUH? HATERS GONNA HATE.
                                Nobody cares about 2017. 2017 was under Frank Reich. IN 2022 , NOT EVEN FRANK REICH CAN WORK WITH HIM. The guy that wanted Wentz in Indy, is the same guy that pushed Wenz out. Here's a little reminder, nobody give AF about 2017. The coach that Wentz had the most success under, doesn't even want him....WENTZ IS WASHED.

Comment

Working...
                                X