Commander Carson!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DEman19904 View Post
    It’s a sign of weakness in your argument if you name call . We all get it that you're weak.

https://www.thepostnewspapers.com/so...6e92f5d6b.html
    “Awww poor little snowflake”
    ”Dumb folk”
    “The Clown keeps bringing up”

You we’re saying something about name calling and that it’s a sign of weakness or something?

You are literally too stupid to live! Hopefully you’re just some sad little lonely man who hasn’t had the ability to procreate and pollute this planet because if so, your wife (or probably ex wife) should be hit on the head with a tack hammer.

Again, it’s ok little guy

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post

“Awww poor little snowflake”
      ”Dumb folk”
      “The Clown keeps bringing up”

You we’re saying something about name calling and that it’s a sign of weakness or something?

You are literally too stupid to live! Hopefully you’re just some sad little lonely man who hasn’t had the ability to procreate and pollute this planet because if so, your wife (or probably ex wife) should be hit on the head with a tack hammer.

Again, it’s ok little guy
      JUST IGNORE HIM OR IT WHATEVER IT MAY BE.
      HE'S LIKE THE CLAP, YA DON'T SEE IT FOR AWHILE AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN IT REARS IT'S UGLY UNEDUCATED CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE USELESS DUMBASS HEAD.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

JUST IGNORE HIM OR IT WHATEVER IT MAY BE.
        HE'S LIKE THE CLAP, YA DON'T SEE IT FOR AWHILE AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN IT REARS IT'S UGLY UNEDUCATED CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE USELESS DUMBASS HEAD.
        Lmao I hear you brother

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

3I’s mom is a success story from the 19904.

Hard worker. A grinder.
          Uncle Tre been driving up and down the block yelling fuck gas prices. I had to implement the SHU program to my stable. 23 hours on the corner, 1 hour off for sleep keeps the coupe’s gas tank full. Your momma (my bottom batch) is holding shit down for a pimp.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is great!!!

In other news, it was reported that Cartson “voiced his displeasure with the Eagles’ success” during their championship winning run with BDN at the helm. What a Jagoff.

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/eagl...rm=&int_promo=

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/carson-...210141135.html

All the talent in the world can't fix a f*cked up head, and that is Wentz in a nutshell.
            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Wentz was awesome in 2017.

I agree with Maniac that I'd rather see Jimmy G in Washington, but rooting against Wentz will be enjoyable.
              Seems to me we have a pretty clear picture of Carson the QB at this point: 2017 was an aberration that we are all incredibly grateful for. He is a big part of why we won a SB. 2018-2019 is the mean. Average to good QB who can put you on his back at times and can kick your legs out from under you at times. 6 years, 1 playoff start, 0 playoff wins. No indication that he is a particularly good teammate.

I have a hard time finding where I am being inaccurate or unfair in that analysis.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Seems to me we have a pretty clear picture of Carson the QB at this point: 2017 was an aberration that we are all incredibly grateful for. He is a big part of why we won a SB. 2018-2019 is the mean. Average to good QB who can put you on his back at times and can kick your legs out from under you at times. 6 years, 1 playoff start, 0 playoff wins. No indication that he is a particularly good teammate.

I have a hard time finding where I am being inaccurate or unfair in that analysis.
                ALL GOOD HERE...FAIR ANALYSIS.
                EXCEPT THE NO PLAYOFF WINS. HE NEVER FINISHED A PLAYOFF GAME. CHEAP SHOT TO THE HEAD.
                HE GOT HURT EARLY IN ONLY PLAYOFF GAME HE WAS IN.
                MAYBE ADD NO PLAYOFF LOSSES TO THAT.

EDIT TO ADD: UP UNTIL NOW.
                UNTIL HIS CAREER IS OVER, WILL BE THE JUDGEMENT OF HIS NFL CAREER.
                Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 03-11-2022, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Bottom line: he can’t be a douchebag in the locker room, shitty team leader and then labile on the field. Aaron Rodgers yes, Cartson no.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/carson-...210141135.html

All the talent in the world can't fix a f*cked up head, and that is Wentz in a nutshell.
                    The Philly beat writers fought against this narrative. It was never Carson's fault. His teammates loved him. Makes you question everything they report.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

The Philly beat writers fought against this narrative. It was never Carson's fault. His teammates loved him. Makes you question everything they report.
                      I'VE ALWAYS ONLY BELIEVED ABOUT 20% OF WHAT ANY OF THESE WRITERS EVER SAY.
                      SPECULATION FOR THE MOST PART.
                      Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 03-11-2022, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post

Another Wentz thread? Who would have thought?

Rent free.
                        you know this is a football-centric message board right?
                        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post

you know this is a football-centric message board right?
                          You've been a member since Day 1 and you're calling this place 'football-centric'?

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post

You've been a member since Day 1 and you're calling this place 'football-centric'?
                            YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                            X