No announcement yet.

Good to see Nick is back on the practice field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regardless of our opinion on whether Foles should get a look, Kelly (as I said above) is playing the guy he thinks gives him the best chance to win the game.

He apparently thinks that's Foles this week.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Choke on this.

Comment

Originally posted by THEDALLASFUCKINGCOWBOYS View Post
        Well this is new.......the eagirls and their fans choking on shit ?
        I hope you eat a guardrail.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I just want to see improvement. Is the improvement on defense real or a product of playing turds or both? Fletcher is a mugger but he's been a refreshing change from the nnamdi drc "nowhere in sight" days. Allen looks improved, ryans is playing the run well, thornton clogs everything up. They need to improve their pass rush and they just may resemble an nfl defense. The offense is so hard to figure out. Herremans stinks. Everything is so inconsistent.

Comment

Hahaha

<======
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I hope foles makes me eat shit. If he plays poorly it does no one any good. I don't want to be a Barkley blower but I think he might have a bigger upside if he can play. Nothing like stretching out a stretch. My keen qb instinct is telling me they are both bums.

Comment

In more important news

Demi and Ashton finally signed their divorce settlement papers.

http://pagesix.com/2013/10/30/demi-a...779.1377952657

Comment

Michelob ultra sucks ass. Holy shit its awful
                  “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Tim McCarver is fucked up

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                      Tim McCarver is fucked up
                      I'm pretty fucked up right now. Took enough ultra to do it.

Iguodala is on the warriors? When did that happen?

I'm hoping... hoping foles line is 22-32...260...2tds and 1int.

Saying 1 int so it's not more.

Jody meeks sighting in the warriors/lakers game. I thought he was dead

Comment

No, THIS is fucked up

Spongebob is apparently getting fired from the Krusty Krab!

Last edited by slag; 10-30-2013, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Tell me where I said I made a determination...

about Foles' future success or failure? I was only stating that against Dallas he choked the chicken and was indecisive and actually got hurt because he couldn't dump the ball off. He spit the bit in that game. I guess we'll see what the future brings.
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

You compared him to Brady in demeanor based on one game.

You still reserving opinion on him, ok ... me too.

Comment

Originally posted by THEDALLASFUCKINGCOWBOYS View Post
                              Well this is new.......the eagirls and their fans choking on shit ?
                              Wow man, a Cowgirl fan talk about choking after that loss to the Lions? How ironic! There will be more choking with Homo as your QB.

Comment

Well, yea.

Big time players step up in big games. He didn't. Still, it's one game. Hopefully the Dallas game isn't a portent to how he responds to pressure in subsequent games.
                                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                                X