This Malaysian airline story is getting surreal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
    Could they track the approximate location of some phones once the plane descended low enough?
    Lots of variables in that equation. They'd have to be really low, and close enough to a cell tower, for starters. Phones would have to not be in "airplane mode" and the authorities would have to know the cell# to ping it. Keep in mind that while the plane was still flying, everyone that knew it had disappeared was looking for a crash site along it's intended route, not looking up passenger cell #'s and pinging them.

Comment

The last thing I read on it referenced something about a guy that the Captain identified with was locked up and he was distraught over it. Who knows, it may be a made up story just to paint someone in a certain light.

I guess a pilot having a simulator really doesn't set any alarms off with me, flying a plane was his job, maybe he liked to brush up, or maybe he could load different plane configurations into it, sort of like test driving different cars.

Hell, I run truck and route simulations all day long, doesn't mean I am planning on running a truck into the ocean.

Comment

The DC sniper is an Islamic terrorist.

Remember that one? Same crew that threw that crap out.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Benghazi

Benghazi

Benghazi

Comment

Working...
          X