I guess the resident Carson-Stan fans forgot their log in passwords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

How about they keep the "dope coach" who's been to the playoffs 3 straight years and won a Super Bowl and just get a real OC. People act like the fact that he's better with a good x's and o's wingman makes him a bad coach. Doug is similar to Andy. Except he didn't need 15 years and a generational talent at QB to win the SB. If Carson gets a pass for this year then surely Doug does.

Howie on the other hand...
    Does it look like Wentz is getting a pass? I just watched this dope finally use his running back and actually had his QB rollout. How many weeks were we begging for this to happen? Some on here (not you) feel that was Wentz's fault and not the coach. Apparently, he's the offensive coordinator.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post

Does it look like Wentz is getting a pass? I just watched this dope finally use his running back and actually had his QB rollout. How many weeks were we begging for this to happen? Some on here (not you) feel that was Wentz's fault and not the coach. Apparently, he's the offensive coordinator.
      FWIW, I 100 percent agree that Doug needs to answer that question. I didn’t watch any post game yet. Was it asked?

Comment

Not hiring an actual OC was a big mistake. Lurie can't allow that. I'm sure Doug has an ego like anyone else and thought he could go it alone. I think Doug is a very good head coach but needs good assistants to help gameplan. Nothing wrong with that.

As for Wentz, this year was a perfect (shit)storm. Bad line, bad receivers, crappy draft. But he's played poorly on top of it. Really poorly at times. Next year will be year 6. Gotta win a playoff game at some point.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

When I mentioned back in April that the CGM screwed Wentz with that pathetic draft, I was not kidding. The CGM knew he needed to get Wentz help and he failed miserably. We knew it then and we were begging to eat crow this season. It didn't happen and now we're stuck watching this nonsense. Can you imagine signing a QB for that money and surrounding him with this garbage? My god.

Comment

When I mentioned back in April that the CGM screwed Wentz with that pathetic draft, I was not kidding. The CGM knew he needed to get Wentz help and he failed miserably. We knew it then and we were begging to eat crow this season. It didn't happen and now we're stuck watching this nonsense. Can you imagine signing a QB for that money and surrounding him with this garbage? My god.
            There is no helping Wentz. He is a lost cause. 5th year QB who can't go through his reads. Unacceptable

Comment

Too bad they can’t put Hurts’ brain into Carson’s head. No minicamps. No preseason to speak of, yet in his first NFL start ever he made more good decisions in one game than Wentz has made all season. He got rid of the ball when he had to. He rolled out when he needed to. No sacks. No ints. Yeah he had the fumble but that wasn’t a mental miscue.
              As for Sanders, he didn’t run the ball more than previous games. Fourteen carries. Scott had three.
              Hurts had a nice game. We’ll see what happens now that teams have film and plan accordingly.
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by DEman19904 View Post

Correct. They were able to win the Super Bowl because Wenz was on the bench. If Wentz didn't get hurt, Eagles wouldn't have made it out of the first round. Since that season,Wentz is below .500 against teams with a winning record. Wentz is a mediocre QB at best. The numbers don't lie.
                Lmao...says the douchebag with foles as his avatar. Dude caught lightning in a bottle for 2 games and thankgod for it! I’ll never forget it...but he’s a bum, nothing more

a million bucks you were one of the idiots who were screaming for us to start sudfeld in the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post

Lmao...says the douchebag with foles as his avatar. Dude caught lightning in a bottle for 2 games and thankgod for it! I’ll never forget it...but he’s a bum, nothing more

a million bucks you were one of the idiots who were screaming for us to start sudfeld in the playoffs
                  What's Wentz’s record against winning teams? How many playoff games has Wentz won? Now....Who is the Super Bowl MVP of the franchises only super bowl win? Wentz has one record. He's in the Guinness Book of world records as the QB with the most excuses for why he sucks. Last Question. What starting QB is last in damn near every QB statistic? I'll answer it for you. Mr Overated AKA Carson Wince(Wentz).

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
                    He's not that impressive tbh. He has used his legs but that type of Offense is gimmicky as fuck. Look at Baltimore. I still think Carson is the better QB. Will need to see Hurts do some damage through the air because he isn't gonna be able to pull off 100+ yard rushing games every game. Now winning this game just fucked us out of top 5 pick in the draft.
                    Fuckin LMAO.

Wentz apologists are just unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/c...y-the-numbers/

Worst in the league...That should be a thing you douchebags know all too well. You all get all emotional and sh!t
                      Last edited by DEman19904; 12-14-2020, 01:05 AM.

Comment

You guys can pretend Wentz wasn't a major reason this team won a Super Bowl all you want. That's ok.
                        The same apologists said the same shit about RG3. And that’s all Wentz is.

You can pretend that he isn’t currently the worst qb in the nfl and is DONE with this team.

That’s OK.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

How about they keep the "dope coach" who's been to the playoffs 3 straight years and won a Super Bowl and just get a real OC. People act like the fact that he's better with a good x's and o's wingman makes him a bad coach. Doug is similar to Andy. Except he didn't need 15 years and a generational talent at QB to win the SB. If Carson gets a pass for this year then surely Doug does.

Howie on the other hand...
                          This would be an ok idea except Pedey absolutely refuses to give up play calling so no "real" OC is coomg here to be an OC just for the title.

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by WhyYouMadThough View Post

The same apologists said the same shit about RG3. And that’s all Wentz is.

You can pretend that he isn’t currently the worst qb in the nfl and is DONE with this team.

That’s OK.
                            This faggot is back?? Wentz is sporting a SB ring Dak a broken leg STFU goof

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

This faggot is back?? Wentz is sporting a SB ring Dak a broken leg STFU goof
                              lmao keep fluffing Wentz you fucking delusional pussy, that bum is DONE!!!

Edit: there is a 0% chance eagles actually win SB with that choke artist Wentz playing the game. So yeah thanks for those good 12 games in 2017 against a last place schedule, but dude, he is so done lmao.
                              Last edited by WhyYouMadThough; 12-14-2020, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Hurts greatly exceeded my expectations today. I thought he was getting thrown to the wolves.

It’s not that Pederson just decided to use Sanders. He had 14 carries. Hurts running the ball 18 times isn’t sustainable but it was effective and it opened things up for Sanders.

Teams will obviously start game planning for Hurts. A clean game is just so much different from what I’m used to seeing from this offense.
                                Last edited by art vandelay; 12-14-2020, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X