Commander Carson!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DEman19904 View Post
    Nobody cares about 2017. 2017 was under Frank Reich. IN 2022 , NOT EVEN FRANK REICH CAN WORK WITH HIM. The guy that wanted Wentz in Indy, is the same guy that pushed Wenz out. Here's a little reminder, nobody give AF about 2017. The coach that Wentz had the most success under, doesn't even want him....WENTZ IS WASHED.
    ALL OF US WHO WAITED OVER 50 YEARS FOR A SUPER BOWL CARES ABOUT 2017.

AND IF YOU CAN READ, I ALSO SAID HE NEVER GOT CLOSE TO THAT YEAR AGAIN, FOR MULTIPLE REASONS.

HATERS GONNA HATE.

WE SHALL SEE HOW HE DOES IN FORESKIN LAND.

AND NOW I'M DONE WITH YOU.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

I think you're misunderstanding here. I'm not defending him, but just as I think a lot of the problems in Wentz's last 3 years here were on him, a lot of 2017 was just him playing out of his mind. When his play fell back to its long run level, the "blame everyone but Carson" phenomenon started. Blame the OL even though Wentz played just fine with Big V at LT in 2017, and when Johnson missed a game. Blame the WRs even though Alshon had a torn labrum and Torrey Smith had all of 430 yards in 2017. Blame Pederson for calling pass plays in general (because God forbid a good QB throw). We've now seen Wentz reunited with Reich and he played exactly as he did here in 2018 and 2019.

Wentz is who he is. On his 3rd team in 3 years in his age 30 season, he's not going to change. I think he's a little better than mediocre but I'm also glad he's gone.
      JUST IGNORE HIM. YOU AND I ARE ON THE SAME PAGE., FOR THE MOST PART.
      BLIND HATE IS....WELL BLIND HATE.
      IF WENTZ HAD NOT PLAYED AS WELL AS HE DID, TO GET US THERE, AND FOLES BEING A HERO, NO ONE WOULD HAVE A SUPER BOWL BANNER FLYING ON THEIR HOUSE, AND YES I DO.

WHO CARES ANYMORE, REALLY. HE'S A FORESKIN.

HE'S BACK IN OUR DIVISION AND IF, BIG IF, HE PLAYS 2017 AGAIN, WE DON'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO WINNING THE DIVISION. CHANCES ARE HE WON'T, BUT THIS IS FOOTBALL, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

IF WENTZ HAD NOT PLAYED AS WELL AS HE DID, TO GET US THERE, AND FOLES BEING A HERO, NO ONE WOULD HAVE A SUPER BOWL BANNER FLYING ON THEIR HOUSE, AND YES I DO.

HE'S BACK IN OUR DIVISION AND IF, BIG IF, HE PLAYS 2017 AGAIN, WE DON'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO WINNING THE DIVISION. CHANCES ARE HE WON'T, BUT THIS IS FOOTBALL, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.
        Never put faith into what anyone says who writes in all caps. Nobody cares what Wentz did in 2017. Everyone knows that the NFL is the league of "What have you done lately" Wentz is washed. Continue focusing on the past. Even when you type in all caps, YOU STILL CAN"T GET YOUR POINT ACROSS.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

https://sports.yahoo.com/frank-reich...002956122.html

Frank Reich reportedly apologized to Colts ownership for vouching for Carson Wentz

Last edited by DEman19904; 03-10-2022, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

Let’s be patient and wait for Snakebitten’s directives on how to feel about this situation.
            Another Wentz thread? Who would have thought?

Rent free.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post

Another Wentz thread? Who would have thought?

Rent free.
              If somebody says "rent free" they KNOW they made a shitty take and they know they can't back it up.

Comment

If somebody says "rent free" they KNOW they made a shitty take and they know they can't back it up.

Who the fuck are you? Beat it, DEbag19904.

Comment

Who the fuck are you? Beat it, DEbag19904.
                  Awwww...your childish name calling proves my point. You should have experience with "DEbags it's the 1st thing that you see in the mirror in the morning.

Comment

Pump the brakes, Nathan.

Comment

Pump the brakes, Nathan.

So now I see the snowflake has gotten past the childish name calling. I guess you taking a look in the mirror did work.

Comment

So now I see the snowflake has gotten past the childish name calling. I guess you taking a look in the mirror did work.
                        3I’s mom is a success story from the 19904.

Hard worker. A grinder.

Comment

The very fact that you keep saying nobody cares about 2017 just further proves the point that you’re not a real fan. I loved everything about that year and wouldn’t change a thing. You use 2017 as a means to shit on wentz, real fans use it to remember what an amazing year it was and how we finally got to see 0:00 on the clock in a SB while we had the lead.

It’s also funny how you go on your diatribes about mediocre QB’s yet your avatar is the poster boy for mediocrity, at best!

Seriously dude just fuck off…no one cares about your regurgitated posts about wentz being washed or mediocre

oh and fuck wentz…just so you don’t get half a chub thinking I’m trying to defend the prick

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post

The very fact that you keep saying nobody cares about 2017 just further proves the point that you’re not a real fan. I loved everything about that year and wouldn’t change a thing. You use 2017 as a means to shit on wentz, real fans use it to remember what an amazing year it was and how we finally got to see 0:00 on the clock in a SB while we had the lead.

It’s also funny how you go on your diatribes about mediocre QB’s yet your avatar is the poster boy for mediocrity, at best!

Seriously dude just fuck off…no one cares about your regurgitated posts about wentz being washed or mediocre

oh and fuck wentz…just so you don’t get half a chub thinking I’m trying to defend the prick
                            Aww pooor little snowflake got offended and went into a profanity laced rant because your poor little feeling got hurt. My Avatar is of the SuperBowl MVP of the Eagles only Superbowl win. I also see that reading comprehension is not your strong suit. So let me slow this down for you "dumb folK" I said that nobody care about WHAT WENTZ DID IN 2017 because it's no longer relevant. I was not referring to the Eagles season. The clown keeps bringing up what Wentz did in 2017. What has Wentz accomplished since 2017? How many ployoff wins does Wenz have again? Go ahaed i'll wait.

Comment

Aww pooor little snowflake got offended and went into a profanity laced rant because your poor little feeling got hurt. My Avatar is of the SuperBowl MVP of the Eagles only Superbowl win. I also see that reading comprehension is not your strong suit. So let me slow this down for you "dumb folK" I said that nobody care about WHAT WENTZ DID IN 2017 because it's no longer relevant. I was not referring to the Eagles season. The clown keeps bringing up what Wentz did in 2017. What has Wentz accomplished since 2017? How many ployoff wins does Wenz have again? Go ahaed i'll wait.
                              Lmao…profanity laced?? Because I said fuck off? Hah, I don’t think you fully grasp the meaning of reading comprehension.

And what hurt feelings? Every time someone mentions wentz you get all in your little guy feelings. Uh, that’s the definition of a snowflake. You keep switching your narrative to fit your remedial understanding of what a simple back and forth is …DSG is allowed to have his opinion, as are you. It’s just your opinion is the same thing, over and over! Which lends credence to the fact that you are, most likely, simple minded

There are a lot of eagle fans that care about what wentz did in 2017 because without it, we don’t even sniff the playoffs or home field advantage.

Now pay very close attention little guy, I’ll say this as simple as I can! Wentz hasn’t done anything since 2017, has ZERO playoff wins and is a mental midget. And now it turns out he’s a gutless turd who apparently rooted against the team in 2017 because it wasn’t him playing. He’s a POS and I am not defending him

I would say try again but your answer is going to be another post about wentz and how we all still love him because that’s all you know. Have a wonderful evening Opie

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post

Lmao…profanity laced?? Because I said fuck off? Hah, I don’t think you fully grasp the meaning of reading comprehension.

And what hurt feelings? Every time someone mentions wentz you get all in your little guy feelings. Uh, that’s the definition of a snowflake. You keep switching your narrative to fit your remedial understanding of what a simple back and forth is …DSG is allowed to have his opinion, as are you. It’s just your opinion is the same thing, over and over! Which lends credence to the fact that you are, most likely, simple minded

There are a lot of eagle fans that care about what wentz did in 2017 because without it, we don’t even sniff the playoffs or home field advantage.

Now pay very close attention little guy, I’ll say this as simple as I can! Wentz hasn’t done anything since 2017, has ZERO playoff wins and is a mental midget. And now it turns out he’s a gutless turd who apparently rooted against the team in 2017 because it wasn’t him playing. He’s a POS and I am not defending him

I would say try again but your answer is going to be another post about wentz and how we all still love him because that’s all you know. Have a wonderful evening Opie
                                It’s a sign of weakness in your argument if you name call . We all get it that you're weak.

https://www.thepostnewspapers.com/so...6e92f5d6b.html

Comment

Working...
                                X